Devs in 7

Jimmy Leeds

As much as this looks like 98, 99 and 02, it wouldn't surprise me if they came back.  Besides, what would be sweeter for us than winning a game 7 again in Philly after they blew a 3-1 lead, AGAIN !

That Philly team is no more. I think by now you would see that this team is alot better than the previous years teams. The Flyers know it, your coach knows it and most of all, the Devil players know it. This team is stronger, bigger and too much for the Devils to handle. Then to have the game in our building is only going to give them more reason to finish it on Saturday afternoon. There will be no coming back this year.

Brodeur's Struggles With Puck Come to Pass

Devils Find Themselves On the Brink Of Extinction

Brodeur Recalls a Game He'd Just as Soon Forget

Play of Flyers' Rookie Goalie Is the Difference

Those headlines aren't from todays paper... They're from 2000. Anything sound familiar? This exact situation happened in 2000. The Flyers are bigger, they're stronger... Blah, blah, blah. Lindros this... Primeau that... Blah, blah, blah.

This Devils team can beat ANYONE when it plays the way we all know it can. Two days off for a team everyone says is tired could be new life.

No more soft passes...

No more tired legs...

No more weak goals (Marty)...

Just good positional, DEVILS hockey.

Win Game 5 ==> Win Game 6 on adrenaline alone ==> Win Game 7 to finish the job.

-Dan

Those headlines aren't from todays paper... They're from 2000. Anything sound familiar? This exact situation happened in 2000. The Flyers are bigger, they're stronger... Blah, blah, blah. Lindros this... Primeau that... Blah, blah, blah.

This Devils team can beat ANYONE when it plays the way we all know it can. Two days off for a team everyone says is tired could be new life.

No more soft passes...

No more tired legs...

No more weak goals (Marty)...

Just good positional, DEVILS hockey.

Win Game 5 ==> Win Game 6 on adrenaline alone ==> Win Game 7 to finish the job.

No one said the Devils played bad last night. If anything, they played good. However, their best wasn't good enough. Tired legs will still be there. You can't expect Niedermayer to be fresh and energized with all the minutes he logs. I don't know about weak goals, problem is no one can manhandle the Flyers except for Stevens and he appears to be done.

Oh, now it appears that it's Esche in the Devil's minds and not Broduer in the Flyers minds:

http://usatoday.com/sports/hockey/cup/2004...ls-game-4_x.htm

Devils close to vacation

By Tom Canavan, The Associated Press

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

We have to believe...it makes us fans. Anyone who throws in the hat before the buzzer sounds and they are eliminated shouldnt own a jersey let alone wear it. Do you guys think the devils will just call up saturday morning "Nah, we know we're finished, we just are gonna stay home today". NO. NO THEY WONT. And neither should we. Have some heart, cheer for your team and hold your head high. We played an excellent game last night, our luck just didnt hold. Lets see what happens saturday before we put this one in the bag. We very well can win, theres even a damn good chance of it....so wait till then and come back all positive :evil:

I am upset but I still believe in them.....

This team needs some kind of spark and Burns knows that so he better do something about it..I don't wanna hear that there are guys out there who worked hard to get us here so they're gonna play...

I feel if there playin like shiza bring in someone else.....Its all about winning...