Do any of you play hockey?

Reverend_Hellh0und

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(around 80 mph

Mission I have never seen you play but I doubt you can get it to 80 mph. Scott Gomez shoots around an 82ish.

I play at an outdoor rink in wallington and we had a radar to clock our shots. My friend clocked one at 88 mph and a few others around 85mph. Scott Gomez isn't really known for having a shot anyway...

I think they should move this thread to trivia so it can continue its tour of every forum on njdevs.com :P

are you trying to say that the level of hockey some of us play is trivial ??? :unsure::blink::P

hey having Paul and Eldon on D last year was the ONE TIME EVER I've had a good

defense in front of me.... it was a wonderful experience :D

the rest of my hockey playing time it's been abandoment hell... I almost need to

start a sympathy thread for my defensive abandonment... I deal and just try to NOT

break my stick in irritation (cause NO WAY am I gonna find another Heaton Hellite IV

anywhere, not to mention reverse-handed !!)

ND... oh.. goodie I think the one I have is getting a BIT worn down... I use the reverse

handed stick (I catch left but shoot right so I need to use a catch right stick)

this rocks.. thank ya !! *loads site*

Now that I'm looking around on there I'm not seeing their stick selection listed. I know they have sticks there though but its possible that their stock of sticks changes so frequently that they don't choose to list them. If you want I'll go over there and check if they have the Helite IV though.

(around 80 mph

Mission I have never seen you play but I doubt you can get it to 80 mph. Scott Gomez shoots around an 82ish.

I play at an outdoor rink in wallington and we had a radar to clock our shots. My friend clocked one at 88 mph and a few others around 85mph. Scott Gomez isn't really known for having a shot anyway...

Do you know a little asian dood name tom?

(around 80 mph

no

(around 80 mph

no

He plays woodbridge all the time.... Thanks for the direct answer.... ;)