Only 6-2

GR

I would expect comments like this from you PK.

and I expect that you didn't quite understand what I was writing about so you came up with a meaningless quip in response.

Perhaps I'd think your post had some sort of merit if I'd ever once written a derogatory post about the Kings - but I haven't...

ok -- I'm sick of writing to and about the one who sucks. It's a dumb compulsion - sorry for egging him on you all. I'll get back to hockey and I won't even write about Stevens..unless it's valid. :mellow: Is his being kind of a cutey valid hockey talk... -_-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

niedsfan, I'll continue to applaud your efforts and intentions, but you have to stop looking at things from the outside and start to really analyze things.

People don't give other people a rough time for no reason. I'm starting to believe you really think we're bullying KD merely because he is a Kings fan. That is not true, and I want to say that you should know that...Hell, you SHOULD know that, but I don't think you do. I'm not going to throw your age into the mix, but sometimes I wonder if it is an issue of you not seeing the real deal, instead of something more simple.

The reason we hate the Kings is because KD shoves the team down our throats, and makes the team seem all powerful and all mighty.

There are fans on this board of other teams - and we always let them speak their mind freely about their team and whanot. We have quite a few Stars fans here cheering on Langenbrunner and Nieuwendyk - they still love the Stars. Do we deprive them of that? Hell no! The reason why? They realize ths is a New Jersey Devils board, and they keep their posts about our team respectable..they keep their posts about their OWN team respectable as well. They don't shove the team down our throats. Why can't KD do that same? If these people have grown to love the Devils as well and in fact be a two team fan, then why can't KD do the same and not shove a certain team down our throat?

Why can't KD show an ounce of respect for the Devils, or the fans themselves? He doesn't get ripped on for no reason at all. He does it to himself.

You're looking at it like this - the entire board against one. You're neglecting to realize that it's really one against the entire board. This kid doesn't back up his arguements with valid responses, he picks fights, and he has not said a single positive thing about this team in ages....Yet....he speaks so highly of the Kings? That's not fair to us, and it's not fair to the team.

I've asked him for this Kings board link many times for a reason - the reason is that I really don't believe there IS a Kings board that he posts at. A few months ago, KD stated to the board (more specifically, me) that he posts at a Kings board, and he does the same thing to his Kings there as he does to the Devils here - he treats them negatively, with a horrid outlook on the team. He said that he loves these two teams so much that he only finds it neccessarry to rag on them at any chance possible, because he wants them to be perfect. I have yet to see this Kings board, and I have yet to believe that KD treats the Kings like garbage anywhere.

KD needs to learn respect. He also needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut at the right times, and he needs to learn how to see positive in every negative situation..How can you live life in general if you're being so negative about it? It doesn't work that way...

My problem is that RD is a big baby and is afraid to objectivly argue with me other then taking cheap-shots at the Kings...

Where did she call you an idiot? You intentionally made a wiseass comment.

Like I said 149712490710497104 times..

if i wasn't a Devils fan, I wouldn't be on this forum

You don't have to be a NJ fan to post here. I'm proof of that. But if you liked the team you claim to, why is it always negativity with you? Most people look at you as a Kings fan first. It sure comes off that way.

PS.

this ain't no speling bee

May not be but at least spell it right so you don't look bad.

Well, I'm not like you ,thank god,. So don't compare me to you. I like the Devils alot, that's why I'm pissed off at them.

Nieds fan... i dont want to hurt you but the self proclaimed one who sucks here is insulting people...calling them idiots and stupid -- he was insulting RoughDraft when Derek corrected his spelling. Niedsy, you've got to see (s)he's bringing this on her/himself. When people ask legitimate questions (s)he responds the same way - along the lines of "I guess you're too stupid to understand what I'm posting then" -- you read it - you know I'm not making it up.

The one who sucks can make sense in PMs I know that, almost reasonable even - but Sucks doesn't read/think through what (s)he's writing here nor what others have written -- just goes off half cocked and hyper-defensive. It takes two to tango...the sucky one just asks a lot of folks to dance is all... Don't get upset by it - I know it's painful to watch someone throw themselves into the ring ill equipt again and again but that someone just has to learn for themselves when to stop. Sucks has total control of the situation - we're an easy going crowd and forgive even the lamest postings...just ask Derek... :lol::( that was funny right Derek?

oops RD beat me to it...sorry to be redundant Nieds... If only locking helped situation I think for the first time in my life I'd suggest locking this bad boy up now.

The one and only PK said:

"we're an easy going crowd and forgive even the lamest postings...just ask Derek... that was funny right Derek?"

LOL... yeah, it was cute PK ;) . Ah... how did I ever become so loved :lol: .

Nice post. I think the both of you summed it up pretty well. I had contemplated saying something similar.

Well, like you said, this is probably destined for locking.

Once again, I see it's obviously an imossible task to have an objective point of view of things on this board.

Also, what I find funny is that (98%) of the time, you guys start these arguements. Look at this thread, I didn't make it this way, you guys did. It's just that I acctutally have guts to show what I really think.

If you wanna ban every objective poster, so be it. This board will be dull and boring.

Also RD, you should keep your mouth shut too. If you hate me talking about the Kings why do you provoke me then?

2+2=4 right???????????

What have you said to make this thread better??

Seeing this through KD's eyes, I can identify EXACTLY what the problem is - The New Jersey Devils AREN'T the Los Angeles Kings....

Ah, yes, the voice of wisdom had shined through....

But really, it's guys like chort, lately Derek, Jerry, NJay that started this arguement. Just re-read the post...

Why do I shove info down you're throats? Cause If i don't you guys won't get it....

niedsfan, I'll continue to applaud your efforts and intentions, but you have to stop looking at things from the outside and start to really analyze things.

People don't give other people a rough time for no reason. I'm starting to believe you really think we're bullying KD merely because he is a Kings fan. That is not true, and I want to say that you should know that...Hell, you SHOULD know that, but I don't think you do. I'm not going to throw your age into the mix, but sometimes I wonder if it is an issue of you not seeing the real deal, instead of something more simple.

The reason we hate the Kings is because KD shoves the team down our throats, and makes the team seem all powerful and all mighty.

There are fans on this board of other teams - and we always let them speak their mind freely about their team and whanot. We have quite a few Stars fans here cheering on Langenbrunner and Nieuwendyk - they still love the Stars. Do we deprive them of that? Hell no! The reason why? They realize ths is a New Jersey Devils board, and they keep their posts about our team respectable..they keep their posts about their OWN team respectable as well. They don't shove the team down our throats. Why can't KD do that same? If these people have grown to love the Devils as well and in fact be a two team fan, then why can't KD do the same and not shove a certain team down our throat?

Why can't KD show an ounce of respect for the Devils, or the fans themselves? He doesn't get ripped on for no reason at all. He does it to himself.

You're looking at it like this - the entire board against one. You're neglecting to realize that it's really one against the entire board. This kid doesn't back up his arguements with valid responses, he picks fights, and he has not said a single positive thing about this team in ages....Yet....he speaks so highly of the Kings? That's not fair to us, and it's not fair to the team.

I've asked him for this Kings board link many times for a reason - the reason is that I really don't believe there IS a Kings board that he posts at. A few months ago, KD stated to the board (more specifically, me) that he posts at a Kings board, and he does the same thing to his Kings there as he does to the Devils here - he treats them negatively, with a horrid outlook on the team. He said that he loves these two teams so much that he only finds it neccessarry to rag on them at any chance possible, because he wants them to be perfect. I have yet to see this Kings board, and I have yet to believe that KD treats the Kings like garbage anywhere.

KD needs to learn respect. He also needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut at the right times, and he needs to learn how to see positive in every negative situation..How can you live life in general if you're being so negative about it? It doesn't work that way...

zzzzzzzzz

KD, try comprehending this for future use:

"If you weren't so relentless in your approach to things, I doubt many posters would go after you."

You are not helping your cause. I have gone through suspensions a couple of times and it has helped. Sometimes, it's good to take a break. Maybe you should take some time away from this board. That's just a suggestion.

Of course, someone might decide to give you a permanent vacation. It's your choice.

Nieds fan... i dont want to hurt you but the self proclaimed one who sucks here is insulting people...calling them idiots and stupid -- he was insulting RoughDraft when Derek corrected his spelling. Niedsy, you've got to see (s)he's bringing this on her/himself. When people ask legitimate questions (s)he responds the same way - along the lines of "I guess you're too stupid to understand what I'm posting then" -- you read it - you know I'm not making it up.

The one who sucks can make sense in PMs I know that, almost reasonable even - but Sucks doesn't read/think through what (s)he's writing here nor what others have written -- just goes off half cocked and hyper-defensive. It takes two to tango...the sucky one just asks a lot of folks to dance is all... Don't get upset by it - I know it's painful to watch someone throw themselves into the ring ill equipt again and again but that someone just has to learn for themselves when to stop. Sucks has total control of the situation - we're an easy going crowd and forgive even the lamest postings...just ask Derek... :lol::( that was funny right Derek?

oops RD beat me to it...sorry to be redundant Nieds... If only locking helped situation I think for the first time in my life I'd suggest locking this bad boy up now.

Wow, ever think of a job as a skrink?

KD, try comprehending this for future use:

"If you weren't so relentless in your approach to things, I doubt many posters would go after you."

You are not helping your cause. I have gone through suspensions a couple of times and it has helped. Sometimes, it's good to take a break. Maybe you should take some time away from this board. That's just a suggestion.

Of course, someone might decide to give you a permanent vacation. It's your choice.

Once again, who started this arguement???

What it me for making an objective reply?

or.

was it you guys for lighting the fire?