NJ Devs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2014

RSC

The comical thing is IF I make the playoffs in my 16-team PPR league (I'm 47 points down in a play-in game but still have Peyton, CJ Anderson and Landry left) I'll wind up playing a team with Luck and DeMarco Murray in the first round, thank goodness I have the bye here so I'm spared that particular divided loyalty :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well guess the matchups'll have to wait till tomorrow night to be finalized, RSC being the #6 seed is the only thing that's locked right now.  But assuming the Dolphins' D gets like three points tomorrow night (giving CRASHER a loss), Manta would be the #3 seed, ayl the #4 seed, CRASHER the #5 seed and RSC the #6.

At least I still finish with the best regular season in NJDevs history though it would be just the height of irony if I lost in the semis with a 12-1 record the year after I ran the table from 4-7 :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

I almost feel bad for crasher, his team had such a good week, but looking like its not good enough, Just need to find a way to get my QBs going

Steve Smith and Rivera did nothing for me....it happens....better this week than next, getting the Rams D with their crappy schedule to finish off the season might pay off nicely for me though, I'm ok with this, I think my team here can play with anyone, as can my two CBS teams (love that one team with Hilton, Nelson and Josh Gordon in a 3 WR league)

I better get better fast... good thing I traded for Keenan Allen?

Traded? I dropped him because he sucked all year. Of course he exacted his revenge against me on the field this weekend. Still can't believe we lost to the Chargers in the last seconds.

Traded? I dropped him because he sucked all year. Of course he exacted his revenge against me on the field this weekend. Still can't believe we lost to the Chargers in the last seconds.

He was on my bench.    But 'traded' was just a snarky rub.    I get to choose between him and Andre Johnson;  two under performing WR's on different opposite sides of their career curves.

Rice and AP would not be 15th round keepers, they were both drafted.  The rule was changed some time ago where the keeper value was where the player was drafted even if they were cut.  It's the Peyton Manning rule :P

Sweet, in my head I thought I lost this fight for some reason.   Well, I have some more roster space now...  so there's that.

gallery_186_172_4011.jpg

What a spectacular failure that was... wow.

Not at all....its only fitting that I (barring an idiotic miracle) defeated the guy who hoarded QB's .....with superior QB play :lol:

Boy, Manta and I are having a sh!t show of a playoff matchup...I don't think either of us deserve to move on  :blink:

Hush...you have A-Rod going against the Atlanta "defense"....at home.....you win :P

Hush...you have A-Rod going against the Atlanta "defense"....at home.....you win :P

Manta's still got Julio, the Packer kicker and a seven-point handicap, it's not a total slam dunk Rodgers outdoes all that although yeah I'd be surprised if it wasn't a 30+ game for A-Rod.  Even with that though, Crosby can get double digits and Julio might actually do something this week.

At least the bye spared me the annoyance of Julius Thomas 'playing' today.  Evidently he took my mandate to rest up for Week 15 seriously :lol:   Lost my other two playoff games this week fairly easily so this game's all I got left next week, either against you or RSC I suppose. 

Edited by NJDevs4978

Manta's still got Julio, the Packer kicker and a seven-point handicap, it's not a total slam dunk Rodgers outdoes all that although yeah I'd be surprised if it wasn't a 30+ game for A-Rod.  Even with that though, Crosby can get double digits and Julio might actually do something this week.

At least the bye spared me the annoyance of Julius Thomas 'playing' today.  Evidently he took my mandate to rest up for Week 15 seriously :lol:   Lost my other two playoff games this week fairly easily so this game's all I got left next week, either against you or RSC I suppose. 

Yeah I think Rodger's will help me eek out a win, best thing I can hope for is no Green Bay field goals and keeping Julio in check

I'm still fuming... 2 points from my QB and WR1... combined.  The perils of pairing them up I know... but that's a historically bad dud.  I'd be fine if I put up 15 with the combo - not happy, but 'fine, sh!t happens'...  but two?  I can't do just two...   /Wonka