2014-2015 Lineup Thread

devilsrule33

Hrabarenka and Helgeson called up- Hrabarenka makes his NHL debut tonight: @TGfireandice: Hrabarenka and Helgeson will play tonight. Gelinas and Merrill are banged up and will sit.

Also: @TGfireandice: Kinkaid will start in net. Schneider will start in Florida. Gionta will return from back injury. Boucher will sit tonight, play in Fla

@TGfireandice: Hrabarenka will make his NHL debut tonight. Lamoriello said he probably would've been called up earlier if he hadn't fractured jaw.

Hrabarenka and Helgeson called up- Hrabarenka makes his NHL debut tonight: @TGfireandice: Hrabarenka and Helgeson will play tonight. Gelinas and Merrill are banged up and will sit.

Also: @TGfireandice: Kinkaid will start in net. Schneider will start in Florida. Gionta will return from back injury. Boucher will sit tonight, play in Fla

@TGfireandice: Hrabarenka will make his NHL debut tonight. Lamoriello said he probably would've been called up earlier if he hadn't fractured jaw.

nice, Helgeson and Hrabarenka at least provide some interest into tonight's game

@Ledger_NJDevils: Bryce Salvador said he "absolutely" could play for Devils next season but not be the captain. Possibly a part-timer. nj.com/devils

Please... No. Just... No.

@Ledger_NJDevils: Ryane Clowe sounds as if he is leaning towards retirement. Doctors have not cleared him to play or work out and (concussion).

@Ledger_NJDevils: It sounds as if Devils and Clowe are waiting for doctors to say he can never play again, so that insurance will cover remainder of contract

@Ledger_NJDevils: Bryce Salvador said he "absolutely" could play for Devils next season but not be the captain. Possibly a part-timer. nj.com/devils

Please... No. Just... No.

@Ledger_NJDevils: Ryane Clowe sounds as if he is leaning towards retirement. Doctors have not cleared him to play or work out and (concussion).

@Ledger_NJDevils: It sounds as if Devils and Clowe are waiting for doctors to say he can never play again, so that insurance will cover remainder of contract

I'm taking Salvador over Mark Fraser...but if the Devils bring back Salvador, you know Fraser is still here as insurance. 

I'm taking Salvador over Mark Fraser...but if the Devils bring back Salvador, you know Fraser is still here as insurance.

And I'll take anyone on this board over Salvador and Fraser. I'm hoping Hrabarenka makes the team out of camp as the insurance D and that's that.

Also- no more Peter Harrold. I've had enough of that slug too.

Edited by MadDog2020