Happy Birthday Sammyk!!!

langsgirl

sammy -- here's your birthday present

5551rammy_avatar.jpg

Did you REALLY lose it or did you not have the nerve to re-post? Someone from my office got this in his email! But look at the title... :unsure: I'm being watched!

Lose it? Did I lose that avatar? I have it on my other computer somewhere. I was told not to use it here though. :(

If I misunderstood...whatcha talkin' about? :unsure:

sammy -- here's your birthday present

5551rammy_avatar.jpg

Did you REALLY lose it or did you not have the nerve to re-post?  Someone from my office got this in his email!  But look at the title... :unsure:   I'm being watched!

Lose it? Did I lose that avatar? I have it on my other computer somewhere. I was told not to use it here though. :(

If I misunderstood...whatcha talkin' about? :unsure:

OOPS! I thought you had it on a computer you left behind -- like for good like you wouldn't have access to it again.

uh oh... I guess I ought to get rid of it here.. it really is the grossest most offensive thing I have ever seen... :P:lol:

OOPS! I thought you had it on a computer you left behind -- like for good like you wouldn't have access to it again.

uh oh... I guess I ought to get rid of it here.. it really is the grossest most offensive thing I have ever seen... :P:lol:

Well, I it is on a computer I left behind, but if all goes well I will have access to it again next month.

I dunno, it may be OK if containted to this thread. I guess I just couldn't use it as an avatar here since it would be seen all over the place.