Whatever happened to...

Guest Devsrule

good riddence is what I say. We don't need another Newlywed show. Nick & Jessica's is bad enough

its over.. it was just a show documenting the preparation leading up to theiur wedding.. it wasnt meant to be anymore... it was advertised as following htem the 6 weeks leading up to their wedding and that was it... after the wedding it was over!

thank God! :clap:

He is so creepy looking...Carmen has strange taste in men

well i know all disagree but im so attreacted to dave navarro... im not sure why.. i mean minus the eyeliner... i think hes hot.

ewww im so gross lol

Yeah he was pretty good at poker.. i love poker!!! love it love love it

Edited by langsgirl

He seems to play pretty good poker though! Well, at least against his peers. Saw him on some celebrity poker show on Bravo. :D

I watched one of those shows today as I was flipping through the channels...Jeff Gordon won. How bad to you have to be to have Jeff Gordon beat you?

well i know all disagree but im so attreacted to dave navarro... im not sure why.. i mean minus the eyeliner... i think hes hot.

ewww im so gross lol

Yeah he was pretty good at poker.. i love poker!!! love it love love it

I absolutely agree with you!! :P There is something smoldering sexy about him, maybe the eyes or the dimples :uni::uni: ...different from Stevens eyes :rolleyes: