The 2nd Debate: Bush vs Kerry

Derek21

*MY* point was simply that he explained how he would do it. You can disagree all you want with his proposed methodology...

*YOUR* insinuation was that he said he wanted 40,000 more troops and therefore he was secretly planning to re-instate the draft.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*MY* point was simply that he explained how he would do it. You can disagree all you want with his proposed methodology...

*YOUR* insinuation was that he said he wanted 40,000 more troops and therefore he was secretly planning to re-instate the draft.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone crys Draft for Bush and his plan suggested a realignment of current troop deployments in Europe and Korea, reexamining the military needs there and elsewhere to bring more troops to serve stateside to assist in easing future rotations during times of conflict. The House shoots down the Dems push of a Draft resolution and now, Kerry comes up with his "backdoor Draft" fears rant now. Served during Desert Storm and guess what, there was a stop/loss back then too.

Kerry says he's going to raise 40,000 troops, during a time of conflict, over an enviroment where enlistments are down. One can just as easily toss the "Draft" label onto him just as well as it has been tossed onto Bush. Which was "MY" point.

Kerry is really good at contradicting himself over the course of a few sentences, that's IMO why there is so much confustion. The fact is, Kerry has no credibity. He will say anything just to get the votes.

He said he's going to bring in more countries to this war, after callling it a faliure. How is he going to get more countries to join? HE'S NOT. Plus, france and germany allready said they won't join even if Kerry is elected.

Kerry says he doesn't know what he'll find in Iraq, he says he doesn't know what kind of mess Bush left, yet then he says he has a plan :blink::rolleyes:

It's amazing. Sometimes Kerry flip-flops so quickly and over the course of so little words that no one (i.e Liberals) can catch it, or even if they want to.

Kerry isn't going to get another 40,000 troops. Not by his policies nor by a draft, it just won't happen if he's president.

When i hear these montages on how many different quotes and stands Kerry has on the same topics, it's really pathetic anyone finds any shred of credibity or reason in that man.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.