NOW Arafat is dead

Jimmy Leeds

squishyx, if i am 7 (By the way, i am a staraight A student at the #1 HS in America), you guys are probably 18...months!

arafat proved that he dosnt support terrorrists, the only one he ever supported was saddam hussein in 1991, because he thought his victory would lead to a free palestine.

Sharon DIRECTLY killed ppl, ARAFAT has NO connection to suicide bombers. arafat donated blood to 9-11 victims...HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM A TERRORRIST?

sharon orders tanks to go into the west bank, he orders the army to fire at suspicious palestinians.

u guys are right winged dumbasses.

PS: It is proven that in an argument, whoever mentions Hitler first is someone who loses

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

squishy you don't really use proper caps either.

He could simply be lazy, i use to do that, but it seemed like nobody got the jist of what i was saying. I mean sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't, but more often they didn't so i tried to use caps and it seems like the misunderstandings have been cut down a small amount....but they are still happeing :doh1::P:D

i know, im lazy aswell. but i never claimed to be the straight A student from the #1 HS in America. the smatest friends i have always use proper puncuation and grammer, even in AIM convo's. it doesnt mean becuase they use it they are smart, its just a trait ive noticed.

Edited by squishyx

i know, im lazy aswell. but i never claimed to be the straight A student from the #1 HS in America. the smatest friends i have always use proper puncuation and grammer, even in AIM convo's. it doesnt mean becuase they use it they are smart, its just a trait ive noticed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ick, i can't stand using proper crap like that in AIM. My one friend kinda does, but not really, its just weird to me.

my one friend who is really smart uses more short terms and abbreviations than anyone i know :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, i wanna type fast cause i already have a lot of sh!t to do. i m taking 6 IBs. i dont edit my posts, chck spelling, because i know that u guys will get my point across, so i dont waste time on that.

and yes, they rank public high schools, and i go to International Academy, go to google, type in "Newsweek top 100 High Schools" or something, and you will see IA up there on top.

i have A LOT of proof that i go to that school. check my earlier posts, that say that i live in the detroit region and even go to that school.

u see, at ia, they jjust dont stomp us with "america is good" crap, but they tell us both sides, which makes you think "Dude, why did we do that?"

So you go to the #1 Highschool in a country that is ranked among the worst in education.. big whoooopppiiii for you

The fact is, you're still in High School. Get a PHD in History and then you can spout off your credientials...

Oh yea... usually when a person resorts to "I went to this so-and-so school so that makes me smarter then you" automatically loses the debate... ;) nice try...

Edited by TK421

u see, at ia, they jjust dont stomp us with "america is good" crap, but they tell us both sides, which makes you think "Dude, why did we do that?"

It sounds to me like you are NOT getting both sides of the story at your high school. Either that, or you are SELECTIVELY remembering what you've been taught, and have amnesia about certain things. :lol: Plus I do find it intriguing how you have this 'Why did WE do that?" mindset but don't mention the 'Why did THEY do that" one. You need to comprehend why both sides do what they do in order to come to a resolution or to have a better understanding of a given situation.

Here's what I mean about one side to the story - for example, the assertion that Arafat isn't a terrorist because he gave blood. What on earth kind of logic is that?Shall I refresh your memory? How are you going to justify THIS stuff I've posted down below? You can argue all you want that Sharon is a terrorist and Arafat isn't but that doesn't mean you're right. Actually, the fact that you perceive Sharon to be a terrorist but believe that Arafat has done NO wrong really makes me worried about what you ARE learning in school!!!

from this article...

http://www.nationalreview.com/mccarthy/mcc...00411120827.asp

In the late 1950's, he co-founded Fatah, the "Movement for the National Liberation of Palestine." His m

Arafat, meanwhile, also kept Israel's support network, the U.S., in his sights.

For any American who actually supports or dosent think Arafat was all that bad, just remember this quote.

Since 2000, approximately 900 Israelis, three quarters of whom were civilians, have been murdered. To extrapolate to American proportions, for a country the size of Israel this is the rough equivalent of over 40,000 dead

Arafat, meanwhile, also kept Israel's support network, the U.S., in his sights.

For any American who actually supports or dosent think Arafat was all that bad, just remember this quote.

Since 2000, approximately 900 Israelis, three quarters of whom were civilians, have been murdered. To extrapolate to American proportions, for a country the size of Israel this is the rough equivalent of over 40,000 dead

Somehow I'm getting the sneaking feeling that anyone who doesn't like Arafat is going to be labeled as biased and uninformed...

Here are some BBC, CNN, and the telegraph links that give more evidence:

Palestinians declare arms issue closed

Palestinians offer amnesty for collaborators

The running of Palestine

Profile: Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades

Israelis present 'proof' of Arafat's role in arms plot

-Scott

Edited by Devils731

hey guys, wanna rd the other side

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine.html

and check out Paul Findley's books too

PS: the #1 reason why palestinians perform suiside bombing is because a family memeber (mostly a sister) gets raped and/r murdered in front of them by an israeli

READ THE ARTICLES ON THE WEBSITE, AND TELL ME, WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORRISTS? SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO LIBERATE HIS PPL, OR SOMEONE WHO IS BOMBING A HOSPITAL?

this is the most right-wing post i have ever been to. i was a republican once, but then, i switched

i checked the source of the article of urs, and that andrew c. mccarthy is known to be pretty dam anti muslim, so u urself are looking at one side. there is little to no guarentee tat all this is true. if it was BBC, i would believe it.

How was my post a REPUBLICAN post??? :blink: Stop being so myopic and thinking in terms of party affilications, for God's sake (not to mention I'm NEITHER Republican NOR Democrat). I've actually read this information in MANY news articles, not just the article by McCarthy. So are you going to now proclaim that the WHOLE friggin' media is utterly biased against Arafat?? :lol: Perhaps al-Jazeera is more to your liking, then.

okay, i admit it, arafat made mistakes in his life, and those mstakes WERE NOT killing ppl or supporting terrorrists

If you honestly cannot see how ludicrous this statement is, it worries me! :puke:

u republicans cant face it. u republicans dont realise that what america does is not always good.

Once again, I'm NOT Repub. Secondly, I never said everything America does is benevolent or kind-hearted. Of course this country does sh!t that is selfish or not in everyone's best interests. But show me a country that does NOT do that on occasion????

For example, why don't you start bashing the Palestinians for some of the horrific atrocities they've perpetrated instead of making them out to be the innocent, wrong victim every second. Yes, they've been wronged but NOT JUST by Israel (how come you neglect to mention how their fellow Arab neighbors in surrounding countries have mistreated them?). Palestinians have also sometimes instigated violence on their own without provocation too, which you conveniently leave out.

Instead, you insist that Israel is a terrorist state (in so many words) without discussing WHY they target Hamas leaders or certain Palestinian areas. You seem convinced that Israel is to blame for everything and the Palestinians are helpless recipients of all this brutality. That is what I call one-sided.

and one more time: SHARON ORDERED THE ISRAELI ARMY TO LAUNCH A MISSLE INTO A PALESTINIAN HOSPITAL

Source please? (By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've already stated several times that I think BOTH sides are to blame). By the way, if the article you show me is from a left-wing source, can I then state that it's bogus using your logic?? :lol:

one f the things i learned in school is not to believe one-sided articles, and to look at the author before you trust his/ger work.

Perhaps you should practice what you've supposedly learned, because it sure does NOT seem like you engage in what is called "critically evaluating ALL the evidence."

HEY REPUBLICANS. FACE IT. AT TIMES, AMERICA DOES INCORRECT THINGS, LIKE SUPPORT ISRAEL

So am I to believe that you think supporting Israel in any way, shape, or form is WRONG and we should ONLY back the Palestinians?? That seems rather... ANTI-SEMITIC and BIGOTED, I dare say. :angry: Care to elaborate??

PS: the #1 reason why palestinians perform suiside bombing is because a family memeber (mostly a sister) gets raped and/r murdered in front of them by an israeli

I highly doubt this. More like "they are brainwashed from birth to think the Jews are dogs and should be driven into the sea, because there is no such thing as Israel and it is really Palestine." :P

Funny you should mention the rape issue, I just read a book about a teenage girl who engaged in premarital sex in Gaza years ago and was punished for this activity by being SET ON FIRE by a family member. Some Palestinian girls who are raped (often by fellow Palestinians) are murdered by their relatives in some form of "honor killing". Nice abuse of human rights there, eh?

READ THE ARTICLES ON THE WEBSITE, AND TELL ME, WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORRISTS? SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO LIBERATE HIS PPL, OR SOMEONE WHO IS BOMBING A HOSPITAL?

Could not one say that Sharon and the state of Israel are engaging in violent force in order to liberate their people from suicide bombers and Palestinians who want their country to CEASE TO EXIST? How can you dispute that if you are going to remark that the Palestinians commit violence to liberate themselves and obtain a sovereign state?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine.html

believe me, this will make u cry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll read this web site later on this week, I don't have any time right now.. have to get back to doing work. :lol:

As I said before, I think both sides have legitimate grievances and both sides done things that I don't care for. Can you at least admit that the Palestinians sometimes engage in violence that is not justified as well?

the anti-semitic meaning has changed...the targets aint jews any more, but they are muslims

yes, i admit palestine has done things wrong, and i blame them for the violence, but u guys are putting all the load on them. i think israel is responsible as much as palestine. the reason why i have been EXTREMELY ro-palestinian is because it really striked me that u guys were celebrating arafat's death.

i just think that overall, america neglects palestine

about the raping thing...nearly all muslims, specially the ones in mideast, are GOOD muslims, cause they are surrounded by holy places. muslims take their religion seriously, and one rape does not define all. palestinians go through a terrible life compared to the israelis, and israelis just make it worse. so some muslims perform jihad, because they think their time has come, but they wanna ive israel a piece of what the paestinians face. now dont accuse me for supportin terrorrists, i m just ooking at a different oint of view.

i read all the topics, and heres my conclusion...

Arafat was not a hero, he was not a terrorrist either. he is a human and did horrible things. in order for peace to take place, israel and palestine should meet each other and apologise for what they have done to one another. At the end, two seperate states should be built.

about the raping thing...nearly all muslims, specially the ones in mideast, are GOOD muslims, cause they are surrounded by holy places. muslims take their religion seriously, and one rape does not define all. palestinians go through a terrible life compared to the israelis, and israelis just make it worse. so some muslims perform jihad, because they think their time has come, but they wanna ive israel a piece of what the paestinians face. now dont accuse me for supportin terrorrists, i m just ooking at a different oint of view.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, are you actually saying here that it's okay for someone to rape another :blink:?

I hope not.

i read all the topics, and heres my conclusion...

Arafat was not a hero, he was not a terrorrist either. he is a human and did horrible things. in order for peace to take place, israel and palestine should meet each other and apologise for what they have done to one another. At the end, two seperate states should be built.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe in your book he isn't a terrorist. But what would you call what took place in 1972 :huh:?

And what about all the battles? He wasn't responsible for any of that :unsure:?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.