Who Are The Devs Doing Business With?

ARENA2005

What burns the hell out of me is the fact Tyco CEO Kozlowski is a member of the Puck Holdings partnership.

This guy is vacationing while awaiting a prison cell at a country club in Florida! Meanwhile, he scre^ed thousands of investors out of their money (maybe you) and the Devs do business with this guy! I would just love to see the books over the last 5 years!

The Devs need more investors because of a $50 million fiscal crunch according to the Star Ledger? Matthew Futterman and George Jordan researched this (SL), and although it was posted by a Dev fan before on this page... WHO ARE THE DEVS DOING BUSINESS WITH?

Please just check this out... Kozlowski:

http://www.wallstreetbaloney.com/wsb_ratin...s.asp?wsbrid=14

I did write a post "Economy", yes our CFO's and CEO's are screwing us but why are the Devils doing business with this scumbag CEO to begin with? And you wonder why we can't afford to drive up the Turnpike!

:puke:

arena2005 wrote "I did write a post "Economy", yes our CFO's and CEO's are screwing us but why are the Devils doing business with this scumbag CEO to begin with?

Are you saying the Devils CFO and CEO are screwing us? If YES, why? Is the US the fans? Are you talking about costs of parking and tickets and/or lack of players because of refusal to play the necessary salaries to get or keep these talented players on the Devils?

I did read your Ecomony Post which was about fan earning power or lack of and that the CFO's and CEO's of other businesses were responsible for that problem.

arena2005 wrote "I did write a post "Economy", yes our CFO's and CEO's are screwing us but why are the Devils doing business with this scumbag CEO to begin with?

Are you saying the Devils CFO and CEO are screwing us? If YES, why? Is the US the fans? Are you talking about costs of parking and tickets and/or lack of players because of refusal to play the necessary salaries to get or keep these talented players on the Devils?

I did read your Ecomony Post which was about fan earning power or lack of and that the CFO's and CEO's of other businesses were responsible for that problem.

Take a look at the financial aspect of what is going on here: The Star Ledger did write another article today about this debacle. The fact that the players don't seem to care makes me laugh. Marty even went as far as saying that he has no problem with the situation, although he has a few million coming to him in back pay.

I would care if I had about 5 million coming to me, but that is chump change when you get to that level. Scotty is happy, Marty is happy, Dano has a nice restaurant that stays open...

^^^ has connections in Providence and Boston... fine. LET IT RIDE! Just take a look across the river to see what Bl^^mberg is facing while trying to use his money when it JUST DOESN"T WORK THAT WAY! Damn Holik's disk... lol.

Everthing Kozlowski has done was for personal benefit. He stole millions of dollars from Tyco for personal benefit. I somehow doubt that he was invloved in puck holdings as anymore then an investor. An investor would never be allowed to touch the financial records. Only the Puck Holdings CEO/CFO/President would be able to "cook" the books. And because of his affiliation with Puck Holdings id have to believe that their records were looked at by the government, and certainly rechecked by themselves. So if he had done anything(he wasnt in a position to do so) that could have been done wasnt. Especially cause there is no where near the revenue generated by puck holdings as there is as a company as big as Tyco. The man that can be faulted even more then Kozlowski is the CFO of Tyco who didnt do his job and turned his back while he did this. Also the only way Kozlowski screwed his shareholders out of money was by running his company poorly. Tyco's stock was had fallen pretty dramaticlly in the months preceding his case anyway. There wasnt much more to be lost when his theft went public, especially considereing around 4 years ago Tyco stock was at around 65-70 dollar range. Look where it is now.