Anyone try this ?

CRASHER

is that the one with the thing on the side dresser ??

I give ya a hint... morse code is involved :D

(I only know that cause it's the same hint the guy who showed it to me gave)

Ok, I think I know how to beat 8 but I can't figure out how to download the actual file!?

Argh, that was stupid, i had to download a file retriever program. and then the source made info when you had the file

level 8 clue

Edited by DevilMinder

I'm stuck on 10. Mostly because I can't GET to the puzzle. Supposedly I need the background music to play, but I can't GET to the background music in Firefox. Yes, there is a nice link to an extension, but I can't figure out how to install in OS X.

(yes, I could probably figure it out, but that's a good excuse to stop this madness) :P

DM: As most of these puzzles, the answer is in the "View Source". Just about every puzzle has a clue in "View Source".

Edited by Don

Okay, since I can't play the music, I cheated on 10 to get by it. But if anyone gets 10 on their own, you are a god. I think it's impossible for anyone to get. Even if I gave you the detailed instructions on how to get it, I doubt anyone here *would* get it.