1995 Devils Vs 2000 Devils Vs 2001 Devils

devilsrule33

Beck:

I don't know how some of you could say the 2001 Devils were better than the 2000 Devils. You subtract Lemieux and Malakhov and add O'Donnell...how is that a better team?

Point taken...I choose the 2000 Devils too; they had as much, if not more talent than the 2001 team and about as much heart as the '95 and '94 teams.

Well knock me over with a feather, ^7^ and I AGREE on something.

'93-'94 team in my books.......what a shame $$ bought the cup that year.

Money bought the Cup? You don't buy heart and draft picks like Brian Leetch, Mike Richter and Alexei Kovalev and Zubov.

Not like the Devils team had all home grown stars that year either.

If $$$ bought the Cup, then I guess the Penguins would have won 4 straight from 91-94. Reality check.

If I had to choose, I would say the 2001 team was the best NJ one. But they didn't show up every night. The '93-94 team was very good.

The 2000 team had the most heart. That's why they won.

again the ranger fan is in denial

BTW, I agree about teh '94 team, best Devils team ever and if they had the crease rule that year(or should zI say if they enfor ced it that year), the wraparound would not have happened, Tikanen was in the crease.

i digress

the ragers bought teh cup that year as any nonranger fan hockey fan will tell you

when Neil Smith was aksed about all the Oilers he had imported, he responded by saying, "Who should I have gone out and bought? The San Jose Sharks?"(who at the time sucked)

the '94 Oilhawks were the beggining of the end for the small market teams(them and the Blues with teh slamaham thing)

I even remember the hockey news comic poking fun about it when they sewed half a rangers logo to half a oilers logo. funny stuff

sorry ranger fan, the rangers bought teh cup in '94

BTW, I agree about teh '94 team, best Devils team ever and if they had the crease rule that year(or should zI say if they enfor ced it that year), the wraparound would not have happened, Tikanen was in the crease.

i digress

BFett,

Zelepukin was "in the crease" too. And someone remind me of Leetch's goal, wouldn't that have had "in the crease" consequences too?

i digress

BFett,

Zelepukin was "in the crease" too. And someone remind me of Leetch's goal, wouldn't that have had "in the crease" consequences too?

yeah but I thikn the puck was in the crease fisrt which them would make irt ok