River Rats Web site

devilsadvoc8

This web site is hard to manage, the stats are 2nd rate.

The roster isn't updated River rat roster page

Its sad. The web sites of teams in the Q are better than this slop.

Other than the AHL official site, what is a good source for stats, boxscores, etc for the Rats.

Actually, the AHL's site is your best bet. They just signed with a fantastic stats provider, LeagueStat, which has done stellar work with the OHL and WHL.

I agree with you about the Rats site. It was fabulous when it was redesigned a couple years ago (then again, it *was* a major improvement over the previous site), but it's fallen into disrepair. I'm hoping it's something as simple as the person who's supposed to keep it updated doesn't really know what they're doing.

I NEVER use the Rats' website! If the site isn't updated by the home opener, I'll try to get my friend (who interned with the Rats this summer) to try to talk to someone about it.

One explaination could be that when the Rats' and Conquest's front offices merged, almost all of the Rat people were fired, and the Conquest people kept their jobs.

One explaination could be that when the Rats' and Conquest's front offices merged, almost all of the Rat people were fired, and the Conquest people kept their jobs.

Figures. First they hired so-called hockey people who don't really know what they're doing, and now they've got alleged football people running things. And what's worse is that Jon Scherzer is ALSO a VP with the Conquest. I even heard him filling in on a radio broadcast once. :rant:

I figured that part out (I'm not THAT stupid :rolleyes:), but I was wondering what was so specific about Lakewood to warrant a recurring mention.  Remember, I'm not from Jersey, so I don't really know what's where.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i knew you werent from around here so i wasnt sure you knew where Lakewood was but they warrant a mention because the Lakewood Blue Claws(a Philadelphia Phillies minor league team) sell out a lot so they probably think that a hockey team might draw well also.