attention photoshoppers

CRASHER

as I am bored to tears here this morning which means we're gonna be busy as hell later :P... but I wanna learn some photoshop goodies before I fall back into that coma from last night... so anyone know any good sites I can get some flame images so I can try to lean how to make banners and stuff ? thanks!

as I am bored to tears here this morning which means we're gonna be busy as hell later :P... but I wanna learn some photoshop goodies before I fall back into that coma from last night... so anyone know any good sites I can get some flame images so I can try to lean how to make banners and stuff ? thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have a newer version of Photoshop then the best thing isn't to get actual pics of flames but rather download brushes at deviantart.com (they have excellent brushes and tutorials) and then learn how to make your own flames...it really isn't that hard at all and besides it give you more control with what you make....the best example I can give of the type of brushes you can get that look like flames are the same brushes that were used on the Devils website for their new Wallpapers...its all just brushes :) It makes things alot easier...I mean take a look at my sig...the "clouds" around the base of the logo is just one click of the mouse with a cloud brush...

Edited by UnderDogX

If you have a newer version of Photoshop then the best thing isn't to get actual pics of flames but rather download brushes at deviantart.com (they have excellent brushes and tutorials) and then learn how to make your own flames...it really isn't that hard at all and besides it give you more control with what you make....the best example I can give of the type of brushes you can get that look like flames are the same brushes that were used on the Devils website for their new Wallpapers...its all just brushes :) It makes things alot easier...I mean take a look at my sig...the "clouds" around the base of the logo is just one click of the mouse with a cloud brush...

I got my hands on PS-7 this week AND the tablet PC (POWER OF THE PEN yo!!)

Guess I got new toys to check out when I get home :)

thank ya!!