pregame organ music

KidA

Hey guys,

I've got a quick question for you all... Who plays the organ music before Devils home games? Is it a cd or (hopefully) some dude sitting up in the rafters?

Also, is it available for purchase or download anywhere? I'd love to get some trendy organ cover songs blasting through my house (which sadly is about as empty as C A Arena latley).

I've spent the last hour scouring the internet for anything similar, but have come up empty handed.

I believe its a little of both.  It's not a guy playing an organ, but it is the sound of a guy playing a keyboard to sound like an organ.  The reason I say this is because I've heard him mess up before or play weird speeds.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He messed up a couple times last night, especially with that one where it's like...BOOM............BOOM......BOOM....BOOM..BOOM...BOOM..BOOM (crowd claps to each boom as it gets faster)

Anyways, he must have slipped cause you heard about fifty booms all at once at first, it sounded silly -- kinda like a machine gun or something.

Edited by RD

I used to love watching the guy at the organ years and years ago.. i was like 5 and paid more attention to him then the game.

speaking of MESSUPS--- who was at the game on New Years Eve... when the sound person decided to put Disturbed on after the Canadien Anthem and before OUR National Anthem

pretty funny.. she finished Oh Canada and then cue Disturbed.