past and present Sykora fans

Devs25

Are you guys kinda bummed out seeing Petr on the Rangers? And the fact that he's all rejuvinated and smiling and saying how much he loves it there. He went back to number 17 too. I don't know. It makes me jealous. I didn't want him back here. But, I didn't want him on the team I dislike the most. Even my dad called me and asked if I was ok because my "boyfriend" was traded to the Rangers. I guess I still have a schoolgirl crush on him. :ph34r:

I was a huge Sykora fan...mainly because of the chemistry on the ice he had with Elias and Arnott.... I will never forget the Arnott pass to Elias from the blue line..Elias takes it behind the net and back passes it to Sykora...kinda like the one Elias dished to Gionta a couple of games ago...Yeah it sucked the way he left and his attitude after the Arnott trade but I still would rather him be here than the Rags...just at a less price...I think he might end up being worth it now...but for us when he was traded he wasn't...but aaahhhh welll! :)

Oh, I like him for his play too. Don't get me wrong. The A-line was awesome. I remember that goal too. I remember him crying after losing in 01. His attitude did suck in 02. I remember the Maven blasting him so bad. Oh well. I still miss him.

ok so when topic was first posted I went in from the front page (yes, there is a front page to this site :D ) but anyway I saw the thread title "to past and present Sykora fans" and decided to throw in my two cents...so now I go into the thread from the Heaven section and see the little discription "for girls only really" and feel a bit dumb having posted like the first reply being a guy and all.....oh well..he is kinda cute.... :huh: j/k :D well...my fiance thinks he is anyway....

is petr a gay sex symbol ;) joke ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All I know is a few years back when he was with the Devs and I was making Windows wallpaper...I would do searches for player pics on google and many a time searching Sykora would pop up several gay websites...literally...gay websites... :noclue:

All I know is a few years back when he was with the Devs and I was making Windows wallpaper...I would do searches for player pics on google and many a time searching Sykora would pop up several gay websites...literally...gay websites... :noclue:

Not to start that up again... but amazing so did Jason Arnott :whistling:

(this kinda thing happens when you are trying to get the embarrassing pics like these:

Arnott_Shower.jpg

sykora7.jpg

the things we do for friends.... or more important to embarrass them :evil:

:ph34r: