Staal is pretty good

SC Devs Fan

Living in Myrtle Beach, I see alot of Hurricanes hockey and Stall is for real. When you think about it, Elias is probably the most talented forward we've ever produced but I wish we'd has a chance to draft someone like Stall. One of the players it is a pleasure to watch, look forward to seeing him for years to come.

I agree. Based on the games I've seen when he's played the locals, he is just so talented. But more than that, he plays smart and is a great skater. Very fluid. It really excites me that the Rangers drafted his brother Marc because I feel the same progression can be made.

Marc won't become a number one defensemen, he's too quiet on the backend. He isn't developing much of an offensive game, and his defensive game is not bad in junior but it won't be anything outstanding in the NHL.

Jordan doesn't have Eric's hands. He's not a bad skater and has pretty good size though.

Jared is playing Triple-A Midget, most people think he will be a 2nd round pick in the OHL draft.