Sakic Out With Broken Foot!!

Elias Sports Bureau

I saw that happen. I knew it was broken the minute Joe went down. Too bad for him - every guy on his team pretty much deserves that before him.

But the day I shed a tear (or a crap) for the Avs is the day Glen Sather explores "fiscal responsibility."

I'm still an Avs fan. Granted I HATED them from Game 1 of the Finals all the way until the following December but then I grew up and realized that it was the Devs fault that the lost.

SackItch is great. In my Top 5 favorite, along with Kovy. Forsberg tops that list tho. That game against Detroit and his goal was a PURE goal scorers goal. Coming out of the corner, puts the puck on his backhand to portary hes going to pass the puck, notices CuJo moving his stick out to deflect his "pass" away, and in 1 split second Forsberg puts it to his forehand and puts the puck right through CuJo's five hole. It was magic I tell you, magic.

Wow.

Ok..there's NO way I can say a bad word about Sakic, and I am sorry Zubie's shot broke his foot..HOWEVER, the nicities out of the way

HORRAY!!! *eg*

That was one ROUGH-TOUGH instant classic game in my humble opinion!

And why Marty Turco was suspended for that play on Flopsy and Flopsy SPEARING Derien (yeah yeah I know how ya'll feel about Derien) but regardless, a spear is a spear and Flopsy had to wait to get officials between he and Derien to do it...but of course, the "league office" wouldn't DARE do anything to Flopsy now would they..I think not!

I bet Brenden Morrow gets 2 game suspension for an accident check into the boards in Dallas' game tonight too..mark my words!