Rangers losing streak

hattrick

Fortunately for Ranger fans their team has a comfortable cushion so that they really do not have to worry about missing the playoffs for an eigth straight year. They are prolly focusing on how well they will, or will not, perfrom in the playoffs.

While on the other hand, Devils fans have a more tangible concern as to if we will actually make the playoffs based on our own performance or leave it to other teams to falter in the final weeks.

Pens, Sens & Flyers are who the Devs have next to pickup some points against.

Fortunately for Ranger fans their team has a comfortable cushion so that they really do not have to worry about missing the playoffs for an eigth straight year. They are prolly focusing on how well they will, or will not, perfrom in the playoffs.

While on the other hand, Devils fans have a more tangible concern as to if we will actually make the playoffs based on our own performance or leave it to other teams to falter in the final weeks.

Pens, Sens & Flyers are who the Devs have next to pickup some points against.

If I could only pick 1 win :( out of those 3 I would pick a win over Philthy :D .

Just beause I'll be there. I hate leaving that place on a loss. Esp since I'll have 3 cryers fans and 1 Pitt fan in my car that night and 1 Devs fan(wife).

Cheer up gordie. They can't lose forever. They have tried harder the last two games. They just haven't played smart. I have to think it's going to finally end tomorrow against Washington. They do play us tough but I think this team knows what's at stake. They're too good to be losing all these games.

On the subject of the losing streak, a harsh recap from last night:

http://www.nysportsday.com/news/combined/1142452340.html

Edited by Derek21

I can't see this lasting for long. Just be glad the Flyers and Devils are about as cold as the Rangers are. However you look at it, it's looking more and more like the Cup winner ain't coming out of this division.

Ozolinsh the newly acquired Rag hasn't done anything at all. I watched him on MSG last night and wasn't offensively gifted like he should be but was good defensely for the most part.

Ozolinsh the newly acquired Rag hasn't done anything at all. I watched him on MSG last night and wasn't offensively gifted like he should be but was good defensely for the most part.

Say what? :huh::blink:

Ok fine I admit it he sucked throughout the whole game! :P

Edited by Duck Fan