My first game @ MSG tomorrow

daneyko_booster

Anyone else going to see the game tomorrow @ MSG? I'm super excited to be able to be there for the first game since we finally beat them in the playoffs. It's only pre-season, but there will still be plenty of opportunities to laugh at Rangers fans.

I moved to New York from Toronto in August and I can't wait to go to my first ever Devils home game. I'm going to wait for the regular season to make the trek out to Continental and complain about the lack of decent public transit. That's something I've been waiting for for a darned long time. Tailgate! Woohoo!

seeing a devil/ranger game at msg is a lot of fun. i was there on december 20th last season when they were down 1-0 in the third and the crowd was chanting DEVILS SUCK... then the devs scored three goals in the last 3 min and won 3-1... what a lovely evening... everyone around we was mad tho i had to run to the train haha.

you enjoy. lets go devils!

Anyone else going to see the game tomorrow @ MSG? I'm super excited to be able to be there for the first game since we finally beat them in the playoffs. It's only pre-season, but there will still be plenty of opportunities to laugh at Rangers fans.

I moved to New York from Toronto in August and I can't wait to go to my first ever Devils home game. I'm going to wait for the regular season to make the trek out to Continental and complain about the lack of decent public transit. That's something I've been waiting for for a darned long time. Tailgate! Woohoo!

Welcome to New York, daneyko. :thumbsup: I will also be there tomorrow. What section are you sitting in? Just curious.

Enjoy the game!!! Here's to a revived Rangers-Devils rivalry. :cheers:

And to all the Devils fans on this board, Enjoy the season!!! :)

Those guys are insane! Stay far away from sec 411! Alomst 15,000 posts eh Derek,you're an animal!

LMAO...of course you're right. If you had heard me in the second period when I actually watched, oh boy.

I did most of our hockey show between the game though. Kinda sucked.

Oh...nice to see you too John! Stick around a while. We need more talk of dirty pirate hookers! B )