NHL on NBC

NBC Sports

Hey everyone,

We just wanted to let you all know that we are hosting our studio show outside on the rink at Rockefeller Center on Sunday, January 28th. The action starts around 3:30, but get there early to reserve your spot behind Brett Hull or in front of one of the 50" plasma HD-TV's broadcasting the games. Prizes will be handed out to those wearing their favorite teams jerseys, hats, etc. Also, rink side restaurants will offer drink and food specials during the games.

Hope to see you all there!

Hi NBC Sports........quick question.....why did you decide to block the Habs at Sens game on Hockey Day in Canada in NHL Center Ice last week. Being a hockey fan and all, of course I would tune in to watch the NHL on NBC, hell, I get it in HD, so you could definitely count me in for that. But you choice to prevent me from watching my team give the Habs a royal spanking has somewhat soured me to you network. I paid a subscription to be able to watch all broadcasted games of my team on NHL Center Ice. I have no problem with games being blacked out when the game is shown on a local channel....I get it, that is fine. BUT, you chose to block a game that was not otherwise being shown on any US network just so I would HAVE to watch the bloody Bruins take on the Rangers. Any other day I would have watched that game. Except the day my team were playing at the same time.

I guess I just don't understand NBC's desire to alienate hockey fans, fans that it had already secured as a regular audience by screwing them over. Needless to say, from now on, if there is something else I might have going on when the NHL on NBC is, I ain't gonna be holding up my plans to catch some HD hockey on your network.

I apologise if this isn't the place for this rant.........but NBC Sports decided to tread on my territory here.

Hey everyone,

We just wanted to let you all know that we are hosting our studio show outside on the rink at Rockefeller Center on Sunday, January 28th. The action starts around 3:30, but get there early to reserve your spot behind Brett Hull or in front of one of the 50" plasma HD-TV's broadcasting the games. Prizes will be handed out to those wearing their favorite teams jerseys, hats, etc. Also, rink side restaurants will offer drink and food specials during the games.

Hope to see you all there!

Consider it done.

Also, Brett Hull will get heckled. By Me. A lot.

Hey NBC, tell Brett Hull to at least check the facts before he makes anymore "astute" comments.

Duct Tape. Krazy Glue. With Notes Attached.

I hope he's got a good catching glove.