Arrrrrrrreeeeeee yoooouuu rrrrrrrrrready???

Weekes Head

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sorting through them....and I have so many. New, old, at airports, pics from my garden...I'll get to them....honest :D

I haven't kept up on my photos....the pics album on my uni website was last updated back at the end of 2005....I am slow, or just have too much to see to post piccies.....yes, me the social butterfly B )

Ok....I am gonna do it tonight....I will not play The Sims (yeesh, the addiction is growing again, and will have new faster pooty v soon, then there'll be not holding it back).

I promise I will....I think the random piece of paper with the list on is still hanging around the pooty.

The pics will appear here.....maybe I'll upload the rest of my hockey pics too (have soooooooooo many pics of the Sens now).

Edited by ThreeStars

Snow pictures!!!!!!!

Me venturing out in the snow storm.....because doing washing is THAT important!

snow002jc0.th.jpg

Quite snowy out there.

snow005nl6.th.jpg

Yup, those people might have some problems there.

snow012pu6.th.jpg

In the fresh light of morning....that is what 16.7" snow looks like.

snow017nw0.th.jpg

Well at least they ploughed....slightly less fun when you have to dig your car out of it though. (I am waiting at the bus stop :) )

snow018be6.th.jpg

Looking either way down a main thoroughfare in Albany.........could use a little more ploughing, especially when trying to get out of side streets.

snow020la7.th.jpgsnow019eu4.th.jpg

(And I am uploading the plane piccies as I write this.....so slowly though.....for you sammy......they are here)

Edited by ThreeStars

The game was fun...great seats, good fans around us, good beer. You know how it is.

The drive was kinda shady on the way there, 90 was great but a couple roads in PA were absolutely ridiculous. On the way home it was better though.

People next to us asked us if we were from Edmonton (I was a good sport and wore an Oilers jersey and hat...a Jason Smith jersey though, :lol: ), I told them no but I was actually a big Devils fan. I thought they were gonna give me crap for that, but they said congrats on the great season so far and I said the same. I then told them that I was really rooting for Buffalo last season and that I will do the same this year if the Devils don't make it far. They seemed to enjoy that, heh.

I didn't....my bf did, that is partly the reason we went home....his advisor paid for his flight, and it was cheaper to fly to England then Toulouse and back, and then back to the US from England than do the direct trip. So we got to go home for pretty much half price.

BTW....more plane piccies uploading ;)

Just looking on the other hard drive for more, older ones though....slightly crapier camera.

Really Rowdy? There was a woman from that house out trying to dig a path through the ploughed snow while we were waiting for the bus....she gave up very quickly though. It looked like damn hard work.

I am sure Rowdy is harmless sammy......but I'll keep my my eyes open just in case :P

Actually, now that I think about it, that house seems a little too close to the corner. She doesn't live right on the corner, but a few houses in. Possibly on the other side of the blue house.

EDIT: No, wait, maybe I was right the first time. Just because the row of hedges goes in doesn't mean that's the sidewalk going up Winthrop. It could just be the path going up to the house next door. And if I remember correctly, the bus stop isn't right on the corner.

Edited by RowdyFan42

I was going to take some pictures of the snow here in Winnipeg today while I was at school, but when I whipped out the camera people looked at me funny...I guess taking pictures of snow here is kind of weird....

yes it looked so pretty too...the blanket of white made the grubby street people stick out even more..so lovely...