GDT NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ tampa bay lightning 7pm

Devilish34

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a good game last night. they seemed to be playing with much more energy than the previous two games. scrolling through the thread while the game was going on, people seemed to be a bit negative. i thought they played much better than tampa, that's the way they should play. much more aggressive, i forgot who, but someone finally took out vinny. and marty played the goal much tighter. they really needed that win. i was at a bar watching it, with rangers fans watching their's. i'll give it to them, they deserve to win, congrats, hopefully we'll face each other down the line, but right now, lets finish this team off. friday 4/20! :D Lets go devils!

Was in Cleveland for the last two days and my wife kept the phone up to the tv last night so that I could listen to Chico and Mike call the game on my cell.

I still have not seen the goal and checked youtube and didn't see anything. Does anybody know if there is a clip of the goal online?

Was in Cleveland for the last two days and my wife kept the phone up to the tv last night so that I could listen to Chico and Mike call the game on my cell.

I still have not seen the goal and checked youtube and didn't see anything. Does anybody know if there is a clip of the goal online?