They really do go golfing!

LizDevil30

I just got an email from my neighbor who is the controller at Montammy Country Club and she just met Marty! She also saw White, Langs and Gionta. They're all hitting the green. I told her they'd much rather be on the ice right now, hopefully that'll be the case next year.

Thats awesome! The coolest person I ever met golfing was Don BAizley the hockey agent..i also saw him at Perkins, he must be stalking me...:P

Very cool for your neighbor, did she say anything to them?

I never even went golfing... I just hung out the pool at my Grandparent's country club in Dearborn. I always felt I should golf though. My parents just sort of ditched golf by the time I was old enough to really learn. Why didn't they just stay elitist pigs for MY sake at least... <_<

oops I posted because I was interupted -- so yeah, did she say anything to Marty at least? Was he thinner? :giggle: So I guess golf doesn't hinder the groin Whitey? <_<

Why doesn't anyone party with Scott Stevens? Guess he just goes to Giants tailgates -- weener <_<

So I was just feeling sorry for myself thinking I never see any hockey people outside of the arena... but I did... Stevens :blink: and I said nothing :evilcry::argh:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Lol nice! And very cool that he was nice enough to accomodate!

I don't know if she said anything more than, hello and nice to meet you. She said when the manager told Marty there was someone he'd like him to meet he darted right over to her and said hello. She did get to take a pic with him and put her hand on his shoulder. I got to shake said hand that touched HIS shoulder.

A friend called me from Overpeck golf course yesterday to let me know Marty Brodeur was in his foursome, talk about right place at the right time

I was surprised because thats one of the last golf courses I could see Marty playin out