Fringe Evangelicals Distort US Military Policy

Camden28

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....I just made it up and got lucky again.

You were too stupid even to know this, and you wanted me to link it? lol

You and Camden are too stupid to even about your party's illustrious Senator and his history in the KKK.

I wonder how many blacks he lynched?

I'm sure even Leeds knows that the Democratic party of yesteryear isn't exactly the Democratic party of today. The southern (hick) Democrats basically all aligned themselves with the republican party, making republicans conservative and Democrats liberal.

edited for invective.

Edited by Nature's Minister

I'm sure even Leeds knows that the Democratic party of yesteryear isn't exactly the Democratic party of today. The southern (hick) Democrats basically all aligned themselves with the republican party, making republicans conservative and Democrats liberal.

edited for invective.

Very sad....haha. I asked you about what you did and you aren't even man enough to reply. You are just another typical punk I deal with........all talk, but hide under a rock.

Another typical appeasing bleeding heart Canadian that lies under the umbrella of freedom we bring, unable to defend yourself. And trying to meddle into American politics by working on the Nader campaign.

Matter of fact, that personifies you yourself. A boy among men. Pathetic girl is what you are.

Very sad....haha. I asked you about what you did and you aren't even man enough to reply. You are just another typical punk I deal with........all talk, but hide under a rock.

Another typical appeasing bleeding heart Canadian that lies under the umbrella of freedom we bring, unable to defend yourself. And trying to meddle into American politics by working on the Nader campaign.

Matter of fact, that personifies you yourself. A boy among men. Pathetic girl is what you are.

See. Personal attack right there and DM just ignores it. Like I said, idle threat.

See. Personal attack right there and DM just ignores it. Like I said, idle threat.

Need someone to save you?

You took shots at me, in a thread I wasn't in.....calling me the "ugly American", that kind of crap. At least you're here, weasily as always, now looking for the Admin to come save you when it doesn't go your way.

And I never threatened you.

Leeds is foaming at the mouth. I tend to avoid things with rabies till I get a longer tool.

Gimme a break.

You run this place, and I'm the one who's "foaming"?

Why get involved now with a shot?

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

You took shots at me, in a thread I wasn't in.....calling me the "ugly American", that kind of crap.

The only time I mentioned your name was to say that you are the face of America. But if you want to make up stuff like "ugly American", be my guest.

And I never threatened you.

Never said you did, but if you want to make stuff up, be my guest.

The "idle threat" was DM's call to stop the insults and name calling. We all know he has no intention of cleaning this place up. The name calling and personal insults will go on so long as the forum does.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.