Rookie camp

sean1827

I want to apologize to everyone here. Some stuff came up last minute and I was unable to make the practice, so I can't provide any sort of report or pictures that I said I would. So I am sorry about that.

I'm hoping to make it to one of these pre-camp practices as I get out of class at 11:50 on Monday thru Thursday and could probably make the Tuesday or Wednesday practice which runs until 2:30. On Thursday they have ice time reserved for 1 to 4 so I will try to make it there for the full thing. I'll also try to make some of the training camp practices and try to get as many pictures of all the players as possible.

Once again I am sorry I can't provide anything today, but hopefully later this week I can be of more use.

It's Mark, Mike hasn't been resigned.

I agree it's most likely Mark. The Devils haven't given out a press release announcing Mike's re-signing.

But it's the Devils, after all. If not for fan postings on message boards, half the time nobody would know what's going on. :koolaid: They didn't make a formal announcement of the re-signing of Doyle, Stephen Gionta, Murphy, or Ryznar, either, and they were on sean1827's list of sighted players.

I haven't heard whether Mike signed with anybody else. So he might show up at S&M later this week, or come to the Lowell training camp. Come to think of it, the L-Devils had so many extra players in the buffer last year, I won't scratch him off the L-Devils roster unless he doesn't show up by mid-February. :rolleyes: