Greetings From Virginia

Luckysteve

Hey All! Glad to find you. I'm a displaced Devils fan in Virginia Beach. Love the surf and sand but miss the Devs! I've been living on a steady diet of AHL games the last 7 years. The great news for me is that I return to Jersey in January, and look forward to raising hell in our new home---The Rock! What a great name!!!

I'm pretty stoked about the coming season. I think we have a fine young team. The defense will benefit from the return of Larry, and I was glad to seethat Johhny Mac is returning (his time will come!) I was really excited by Sutter's comments about being more aggressive. I think we're going to surprise a lot of folks this year, and can't wait until the Ranger fans start their whining!!!

Edited by Luckysteve

Hey All! Glad to find you. I'm a displaced Devils fan in Virginia Beach. Love the surf and sand but miss the Devs! I've been living on a steady diet of AHL games the last 7 years. The great news for me is that I return to Jersey in January, and look forward to raising hell in our new home---The Rock! What a great name!!!

I'm pretty stoked about the coming season. I think we have a fine young team. The defense will benefit from the return of Larry, and I was glad to seethat Johhny Mac is returning (his time will come!) I was really excited by Sutter's comments about being more aggressive. I think we're going to surprise a lot of folks this year, and can't wait until the Ranger fans start their whining!!!

Welcome :D

Welcome the the fray.

Va Beach for 7 years, eh? USN?

I was in Norfolk, Va Beach, Hampton Roads for ~5 years. We would watch the Admirals fight play and get our Roy Rogers Fries afterwards on our way to a bar.

Welcome the the fray.

Va Beach for 7 years, eh? USN?

I was in Norfolk, Va Beach, Hampton Roads for ~5 years. We would watch the Admirals fight play and get our Roy Rogers Fries afterwards on our way to a bar.

Roy Rogers is SO gross. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Roy Rogers is SO gross. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Well I am sure your warmth understanding compassion charisma and post quality will keep this fella on the board for years and years to come!! :P