NFL Week 15

CRASHER

Some good games... some HORRID games... some games with some hope... and KYLE EFFING ORTON... we love the Kyle Orton!!! All in all just another week in the NFL and too few left to go of them!!!!

Thursday December 13:

Broncos at Texans:

This is the BEST the NFL can do for my 35th Birthday?? Well thank God for Tuesday Night then!! Not the sexiest of games, but does have some playoff meaning to it as both teams are fighting for their wild card lives and both have dynamic fun to watch offenses that can be dangerous and should be at least a good show for the NFL to put on (and hey any Birthday Night that has football, Devils hockey AND Wrestling

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday December 13:

Broncos at Texans:

This is the BEST the NFL can do for my 35th Birthday?? Well thank God for Tuesday Night then!! Not the sexiest of games, but does have some playoff meaning to it as both teams are fighting for their wild card lives and both have dynamic fun to watch offenses that can be dangerous and should be at least a good show for the NFL to put on (and hey any Birthday Night that has football, Devils hockey AND Wrestling

Edited by nmadd

Texans vs Broncos..

Texans won 31-13... Which now they're 7-7, where the Broncos are 6-8(And... Eliminated of the playoffs)

Mario Williams 3.5 Sacks (and could have had 3 more EASY)...maybe the Texans were not so dumb to pass on Reggie "I am Westbrook Light" Bush

Edited by LOTCB

Mario Williams 3.5 Sacks (and could have had 3 more EASY)...maybe the Texans were not so dumb to pass on Reggie "I am Westbrook Light" Bush

I think I kinda said that when they drafted Williams too... when you draft a key cornerstone guy like him, you judge him over his LONG TERM body of work, while a guy like Bush can pay off in the quick and easy, he's not always the long term guy... and the two most important cornerstone guys are Blindside O-Line guy and the pass rushing DE

Imagine how good Houston would be if they were in an easier division :P

I think I kinda said that when they drafted Williams too... when you draft a key cornerstone guy like him, you judge him over his LONG TERM body of work, while a guy like Bush can pay off in the quick and easy, he's not always the long term guy... and the two most important cornerstone guys are Blindside O-Line guy and the pass rushing DE

Imagine how good Houston would be if they were in an easier division :P

Where was he last year?

Where was he last year?

the easiest thing in the world is to negate ONE good defensive lineman in an offensive scheme, obviously they improved their depth so that you can't simply triple this guy and take him outta the game

He'll get better each year.... to be honest Bush might get WORSE (he's like the Vick of running backs... he can't run the football... maybe he might be a Devan Hester or Dante hall type player with hands, but he's NOT a 20-25 carry back!)

Unless there is an insane noreaster with zero visibility, this will probably be a repeat of week 1 and the playoff game. Jets keep it close through the half, Patriots pull away at the end and it ends up looking worse than it really was.

Patriots 35

Jets 21

:blink: THE 49ERS WON !?!?!??!?!? :blink:

damn, shame on me for missing this game

I'd have laughed my ass off at this!!

Crash... You didn't know that the Bungals were trash?(Especially their Def, caused by.. Owner Mike Brown and the Coaching staff.. Just look at how Buffalo coaching staff are doing with 13players on IR..)

:P

Crash... You didn't know that the Bungals were trash?(Especially their Def, caused by.. Owner Mike Brown and the Coaching staff.. Just look at how Buffalo coaching staff are doing with 13players on IR..)

Again I say BUFFALO STINKS :P

But I know they are bad and soft... been saying that all year... but to lose to the worst offense since I've been able to see every team every Sunday... MY GAWD!!!!

Again I say BUFFALO STINKS :P

But I know they are bad and soft... been saying that all year... but to lose to the worst offense since I've been able to see every team every Sunday... MY GAWD!!!!

SHHH

Buffalo can finish the season atleast at .500! With a win over the Browns(And it would secure the Steelers Divison leader spot.. ;))

PFFFT W/E

Can you tell her to say:

Pittsburgh stinks!!!

I dunno she only is 2 and a half... buffalo is nice easy short and TRUE

Maybe I can get her to say Pittsburgh is a joke :lol: