"The RD wants her own thread" thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly but what good is a life without excess bacon?

I pity all the people who live without bacon. Seriously. How would one live happily?

i had a dream about bacon last week. I woke up pretty happy but very hungry. I've been dreaming about food frequently actually. A couple weeks before the bacon dream i had dreams about a good ole Jersey Mike's sub!

now i want one. And NO ONE in NYC makes anything that comes remotely close!

Would it give you bacon cravings or would it help curb your need for a bacon fix? Like, it could be a bacon heroin or something...

Well, now, that's quite a good question, Mr. b3tt3r.

Joe McDonald, who sometimes posts here, quite appropriately as "Joe Mac," asked me if I wanted my own blog. You see, I had previously worked with Joe Mac, and liked what he had to offer, it was definitely an offer to really mull over. I thought about it for a bit. Got back to him and said I'd only do it if I could have a partner, that being one of my best friends, quality writer, and generally kick-ass guy known to you as puckrock. Joe Mac agreed. We searched for an awesome name. I forget most of the choices, but 2 Man Advantage came to me one day, and I was like...yeah. That's it.

So, we started the site up pretty quickly. Had a few kinks to work out, but we had chemistry, puckrock and I really went off each other quite nicely. It was a matter of time. I really don't know how, but the site got massively popular pretty short into its lifespan, which is still a shock to me this day.

Brilliant, right?