The rest of the All Stars

Satans Hockey

Gomez over Malkin, Savard, and Jokinen??? If they really need a Ranger, why the league never mentions Shanahan???

I agree. I really don't see why Malkin didn't make the team, he has had a great year and he would do well in an All-Star game run-and-gun setting.

Eh, looks like I'm only watching the first period anyway... :P

olli jokinen, evgeni malkin, lundqvist, michael rozisval should have made it

st louis, hossa, timonen, spezza shouldnt

Why shouldn't Spezza have made it? That confuses me...

Wtf is Gomez doing there? What a sack of crap he is...I wonder how many people that voted really watch much Eastern conference hockey though, seriously (apart from Sens/Leafs/ Canadiens) too bad you couldn't see the numbers, i think it would be interesting

Edited by annabelle

I can understand that Parise wasn't going to go - he went ice cold at exactly the wrong time (right around the time he got that stomach flu bug) and then a bunch of guys caught up to him point-wise (actually, including Gomez). It's just that Parise is the more complete player, goal/assists more balanced, good defensive play, will do anything you ask him to do and do it well. However, if I was going to put someone from the Rangers on the All-Star team, it would have been Roszival. At this point, he's the one guy from that team I'd be interested in signing after the season, except someone is going to offer him a bunch of $$$, more than he is worth.

Spezza was fine. I'd have taken Malkin over Gomez, or maybe Richards, although this is supposed to be his 'breakout' year. Or, I would have taken Rozsival over Timmonen and Malkin over Gomez and kept Richards. I wonder if taking 2 Flyers was the league's way of trying to make nice after all the suspensions.