Opening Night/ Inaugural Season Patch

The Rock 07

Happy Easter everybody!

I have been surfing the web for a Prudential Center Inaugural Season or Opening Night patch for my THE ROCK 07 Reebok authentic home jersey. I haven't been successful in my searches. Does anybody know where I can get one?

Also, I am treating myself for Easter, and I'm getting a Reebok replica away jersey with Brodeur 30 on it. When I get the name put on it, does it look like the real lettering and is it screen printed, stitched, or pressed on. Is the best place to get one, the Devils Den catalogue, the Devils Den Store, the NHL Store in NYC, or NHL.com store?

(Yes I know I have a lot of questions, but I want to do this right!)

Thanks in advance!

- The Rock 07

Edited by The Rock 07

There were no patches made for sale. Their were just the patches the players wore on Opening Night and those jerseys went up for auction on Meigray a month later.

Don't like the RBK jerseys as they look really cheap and not worth the money IMO. The lettering is not the same as it use to be with the old lettering. It looks more like a screen print which is rather cheesy looking.

There were no patches made for sale. Their were just the patches the players wore on Opening Night and those jerseys went up for auction on Meigray a month later.

Don't like the RBK jerseys as they look really cheap and not worth the money IMO. The lettering is not the same as it use to be with the old lettering. It looks more like a screen print which is rather cheesy looking.

OK, thanks for your help. I'm shocked that they didn't sell any because last year they sold the 25th anniversary patches, and the first year at a new arena I thought they would sell them.

I saw on the Discount Codes a while back that they were sending Inaugural Season Patches with the tickets. If anybody is willing to sell one, please post on here.

OK, thanks for your help. I'm shocked that they didn't sell any because last year they sold the 25th anniversary patches, and the first year at a new arena I thought they would sell them.

I saw on the Discount Codes a while back that they were sending Inaugural Season Patches with the tickets. If anybody is willing to sell one, please post on here.

Guys, these are a tough find.

I've been web-searching daily since that night. I have heard a rumor that the club will release some extras (30 -50) for auction in the off-season. Not sure if there is any truth?

You think that patch should have been worn all season long since it is the first season at the Prudential Center. The did the 25th patch but only 1-game for the Innaugral Season Patch? Makes no sense to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Were they the Inaugural Season patches that the players wore on their jerseys on Opening Night?

They are not there right now and possibly gone. I will keep checking to see if more get re-listed.

Thanks for the heads up DevlinLA!

These are not the same patches the team wore during Opening Night. These are Inaugural Season patches. Its close enough though. I doubt anyone will be able to find an actual Opening Night patch. For under $15 you can't beat it. It would still look very nice on a jersey.. Here are a couple links of the Opening Night patch and the Inaugural Season patch on ebay....

http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/...;aunbr=88514109

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-INAU...1QQcmdZViewItem

Apparently, these should be legit. I think that they were given out free with the purchase of tickets for certain games. I have looked into having the Opening Night patch custom made but I've been told that nobody seems to want to do it for copyright reasons and the amount of detail in the patch so who knows....

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.