How about this.

RunninWithTheDevil

I'm a rookie poster, but i think it should stand that, just like we have a no cup rule during playoffs, we have an "ignore avery" rule. If you're keeping track, this would be the second rule made for him in one season.

I say, no more threads, signatures, links, anything that pertains to Avery (aside from the thread when he comes to the Devils, which, i think will be nonexistent).

We just ignore him from now on, no more Sean.

hear hear?

I suppose by making a rule about him, i'm technically talking about him, thus negating my proposition. And I suppose i'm being somewhat of a hypocrite, making pictures dissing on him on gameday, my old avatar being Avery sucking a puck with a big "SUCKS" over his face. But whatever.

hear hear?

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I had posted in the official keepers thread early today that I didn't want my avery is a scumbag club anymore and I took it out of my sig.

I have been staying out of Avery threads now cause I'm sick of him and I don't care where he interns.

I'm all for ignoring him.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Who?

exactly.

I had posted in the official keepers thread early today that I didn't want my avery is a scumbag club anymore and I took it out of my sig.

I saw that, good move.

OK SO. At 12:00 AM on April 23, 2008: We officially start a ban on all topics relating to He Who Must Not Be Named. sh!t, Avery is our new Voldemort for christs sakes. Anyone who says anything about him will be shunned, with no chance of unshunning.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

By the end of the series, I was tired of hating him. The unnamed bag of douche took away from the game itself. But at the same time, it is a lot of fun to make fun of his tranny exploits and unpaid b!tch work at a fashion magazine. Guess I'm kinda torn.

But, in the interest of the greater good, I will join the ban. Hear hear!