2008 IIHF World Championship Day 1 Round Robin Action

thefiestygoat

to fiesty - John Butler rules :rock:

He is just amazing, its unbelievable, The rest of the trio rocks too. Their music videos are awesome as well. I can go on and on about specific songs and how much I like each one but then my post would be gigantic.

----

Just started to watch the Denmark-Czech game on demand, this site is awesome, great picture quality and the sound is working for me. For only $5 this is a bargain.

EDIT: The issue with Oduya was the NJ medical team not clearing him to play. It's probably more precautionary than something to worry about.

Edited by thefiestygoat

Parise looks funny wearing 17. I figured he would be 11 or 9 but Halpern has 11 and O'Sullivan 9.He is showing good hustle, throwing the body around, and killing penalties. All good things from an alternate captain.

Martin is wearing 10.

Martin puts the puck on net and Brown gets the goal on the power play off the rebound. Parise was right up front too and nearly got the rebound himself. 1-0 USA

Edited by thefiestygoat

WTF?! I watched the first 2 periods no problem, now my feed is just black. All the archived games and the live Russia-Italy game work just fine. This is messed up.

EDIT: Figures as soon as I post this it comes back to work.

Edited by thefiestygoat

WTF?! I watched the first 2 periods no problem, now my feed is just black. All the archived games and the live Russia-Italy game work just fine. This is messed up.

EDIT: Figures as soon as I post this it comes back to work.

Mine's been doing that too.

Zach scores! 3-0 US

Is anyone else getting a blackout message on the WCSN site.

What does the blackout message say?

If your IP address indicates you're from the Philly area, you might be blacked out as WCSN is available on TV there. It's on a digital subchannel of channel 17, WPHL. Of course, that doesn't do you any good if you don't have a way to get that channel (i.e. your cable company needs to carry it or you need a TV capable of pulling in digital broadcasts).

Edited by RowdyFan42

This game is getting chippy. The past two plays ended with the Latvian goalie getting run into and losing his helmet. In the latest scrum Parise and a Latvian were exchanging gloved blows seperate from the scrum but the ref jumped inbetween them and they stopped.

After the Canada-Slovenia game Canada dominated, Slovenia's coach was asked how many shots Canada had today:

"I see it's written here 65 shots," said Slovene coach Mats Waltin. "I thought it was 95."

After the Canada-Slovenia game Canada dominated, Slovenia's coach was asked how many shots Canada had today:

"I see it's written here 65 shots," said Slovene coach Mats Waltin. "I thought it was 95."

haha that's awesome