DevRickus Sig/Avatar Request Thread

DevRickus

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would really love an Elias sig if you got time! I feel sort of empty not having anything in my bottom, when I get home definitely going to make a .gif for the left icon :devil:

Here you go. Enjoy:

[img=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/rickus25/eliascollagesig.png]

eliascollagesig.png

I've been told by my friend, martysbetter, that we're not supposed to have .gif images in our sigs.

That being said, would you be able to make a nice Colin White sig with no .gif this time?

Take your time.

He is destroying Sean Avery in the clip. Cant they make an exception?

are you guys HONESTLY saying you want this kid to go out and post more? jeez.

No now he is just being a whiney little bitch so I am not making it on principle. Like I said initially. All I wanted was for him to get involved and post and contribute to the site then I would have no problem making whatever he wanted. He proceeded throw a 5 year old temper tantrum.

Who likes my signature?

OK, that is just unnecessary, stealing other people's signatures. Boo hoo, zz doesn't get his way...how can that be, you must get everything handed to you from mommy and daddy, right?

Is stealing sigs a bannable offense? Probably not, but I mean this guy has just been obnoxious towards DR since he joined, and imo he needs a little vacation.