devils practices

kelzluvznjd

heyyy everyone!!! i was wondering if devils practices were open to the public at the new arena...i found pics of when i went at south mountain and am feeling all nostalgic hehe...i'd like to go again lemme know if you have any info :evil:

heyyy everyone!!! i was wondering if devils practices were open to the public at the new arena...i found pics of when i went at south mountain and am feeling all nostalgic hehe...i'd like to go again lemme know if you have any info :evil:

Welcome!

Well right now its the off season and last year there was no open practices to watch the Devils at the Rock and there is no information yet for next season as well. My guess it won't be open for next season as well at the Rock. if anything the Devils will give notice to the fans when and if there will be open practices to watch the Devils.

I thought you could see practices from the restaurant?

You can but not the times they have been practicing there. You can also see them practice if they are on the practice ice from outside on Lafayette St. if they have the blinds on the huge windows up to see.

Hi everyone, new to this board today!

Hopefully, they will open up training camp this coming year. I've been to every camp since they moved to South Mountain/Codey in 1986, so hopefully that won't change in Newark. Still, you can wait outside for them for pics and auto's if you can't see the camp itself. That's better then nothing.

Ken

When is traning camp usually? Will it be at the Rock?

Sweet, thanks!