Obama could have just lost Missouri

USC09

What happened exactly? He was in Kansas City and referred to it as St. Louis?

If that's a reason for not voting for him then that is ridiculous.

By the way this reminds me of that Snickers commercial.

"Thank you Cleveland!!"

"Dude...Cleveland was last night."

He's lucky one of his daughters corrected him on the city, hopefully he won't lose the state.

If Obama doesn't know what state he is in, the last f'in thing we need is for him to wake up in the middle of the night and ask his wife where Syria is when they start a war the Middle East.

The guy is just not savvy enough to lead the greatest country in the world.

If Obama doesn't know what state he is in, the last f'in thing we need is for him to wake up in the middle of the night and ask his wife where Syria is when they start a war the Middle East.

I haven't seen it, but I think it's safe to say he made an honest mistake like any other person to ever live has.

By the way, Kansas City and St. Louis are in the same state.

1. He wasn't IN the state dumbass, he was via satellite.

2. same state.

He got it right the first time, not sure why he said St. Louis the second but it was a honest mistake, it's not like he was addressing either city and goofed up the name.

I'll give JL credit tho, if McCain bumbled it up people would be making fun of his senility.

1. He wasn't IN the state dumbass, he was via satellite.

2. same state.

1) he was in Missouri at the time he said it lol, i see what you are saying now, yea he wasn't in CO at the convention he was in Missouri

2) but yea same state, people really shouldn't insult other peoples intelligence if they don't have enough themselves to know that KC and St. Louis are in the same state.

Edited by squishyx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.