History of Devils DVD?

yankeesjetsfan

I wonder if there is any chance that NHL will release a History of The Devils DVD. If one is released, what would you like to see on it. I for one, would love to see some Kansas City Souts and Colorado Rockies games as well as the most important games in Devils history in their entirity as well as a documentary about their history. What about everyone else?

I wonder if there is any chance that NHL will release a History of The Devils DVD. If one is released, what would you like to see on it. I for one, would love to see some Kansas City Souts and Colorado Rockies games as well as the most important games in Devils history in their entirity as well as a documentary about their history. What about everyone else?

As we all know, it's all about supply and demand. Would there be enough demand for such a DVD? I for one would love to see one come out...it'd be a blast to watch.

I've searched hard for KC Scouts games that might be out there, and have yet to find one. I've found about 8 or 9 Rockies games out there of varying quality (mostly fair to poor), including the franchise's first playoff game in Philly (extremely poor), so there probably isn't a whole lot of Scouts and Rockies footage to draw from. Anyway, let me stew on what I'd like to see for a while...I can think of several moments.

If there was enough demand for a scumbags of anaheim DVD, there is CERTAINLY enough for a Devils one

unless they are waiting for our stat compiling goalie to pass Patrick Roy :P

If there was enough demand for a scumbags of anaheim DVD, there is CERTAINLY enough for a Devils one

unless they are waiting for our stat compiling goalie to pass Patrick Roy :P

If so, then the DVD would be the history of above mentioned stat compiling goalie.

I figured I'd throw the question out there. Friend of mine told me he heard they was making an Icelanders video, so I was hoping a Devils one would be in the works also. I think there is enough of a demand for one. There are a lot of Devils fans across the country and in Canada.

I got a name for this DVD:

Devilution: From Mickey to Stanley