Police officers running drugs

Hey douchebag.............where in that article did it say good cops were protecting those criminals?

And who's the building supplies distributor that you give hand jobs to?

So cops are above average in intwlligence and you're making like we're stupid?

This from the guy that said the Japanese in WW2 were Communists !!

can you just answer the question

either they were completely inept and failed to notice over a dozen officers protecting criminals, or the good cops turned a blind eye

which scenario is more likely and which one is less damaging to the reputation of "good" cops in your estimation - that they're too dumb to do their job effectively, or that they're more concerned about protecting each other than doing their jobs and stopping the bad guys

and what do handjobs have to do with order pulling lol you sure make cops look smart

Edited by Nature's Minister

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of NO cops with a GED. You'd NEVER get hired.

Most have Bachelors and Masters with a few PhD's sprinkled in.

My brother-in-law has a GED, no Bachelors, no Masters and certainly no PhD's

Maybe the standard has changed Jimmy, my B-I-L is 52. Maybe it's tougher now.

My brother-in-law has a GED, no Bachelors, no Masters and certainly no PhD's

Maybe the standard has changed Jimmy, my B-I-L is 52. Maybe it's tougher now.

Way...............You'd never even get an interview. Or have an application stay out of the trash.

"pulling" and "order pulling" are synonymous. the benefits really aren't that bad, and, surprisingly enough, i make more money than, say, teachers with similar time invested. you seem pretty ignorant as to how distribution centers work.

and i'm not asking you to answer for dirty cops. i'm asking you to explain how the "good" cops you keep claiming exist could be so bad at their jobs. are they just dumb, or lazy, or do they actually want the crooked ones to succeed?

"I DONT HAF TO ANSWER TO U" isn't a very convincing argument btw.

Then again, the education standards have gone up across the board, which goes along with the fact that more people are going to college than ever before. Jobs that only required a high school diploma or the equivalent a generation ago now require a bachelor's at the very least, maybe an associate's if you're lucky.

"pulling" and "order pulling" are synonymous. the benefits really aren't that bad, and, surprisingly enough, i make more money than, say, teachers with similar time invested. you seem pretty ignorant as to how distribution centers work.

Actually, I could care the f*ck less how they operate.

And you are very ignorant in the ways of law enforcement.

"I DONT HAF TO ANSWER TO U" isn't a very convincing argument btw.

Who wrote that?

Then again, the education standards have gone up across the board, which goes along with the fact that more people are going to college than ever before. Jobs that only required a high school diploma or the equivalent a generation ago now require a bachelor's at the very least, maybe an associate's if you're lucky.

True.

Still can't answer the question? lol

Maybe if you educated me on the ways of law enforcement I could understand how over a dozen cops protecting drug smugglers could go unnoticed for such a long time. Is there some secret they teach you at the academy that allows you to enter a meditative trance that grants you the ability to completely ignore when someone you like is doing something really, really bad

or is that part of the whole "officer's discretion" thing like speeding tickets. "well normally i would arrest you for having five kilos of cocaine on you in a duffel bag, but as long as you promise NEVER to do it again i think i can look the other way today"

careful now leeds.

did I say that?

oh. intelligence.

orwell-1984.jpg

Your best friend (ABOVE) because you lack any debating skills and why Leeds rules this forum. Leeds can shut you up with one, two or three words but I understand his frustration. I'm sure Leeds will not lose sleep if you report him to the DM. Please act like a man or woman and take the pain!

A policeman will give his or her life for a punkerson like you in the face of a crime that directly impacts you or your family. Paid enough for it? Let me ask you a question...

What do you do for a living RWTD?

Edited by LOULAM1

We need the police, it is not even a question, it is a fact. Of course there are a few cops who are not as fundamentally sound and give bad media to what is a very noble job which should really be receiving less criticism. Although I don't always see eye to eye with JimmyLeeds politics, but he is what being a police officer is about, and we should be thinking about guys like him when the word "police man" comes to mind. I understand his argument, and I agree its an extremely small percent of people staining what the profession is really about.

No one is denying that we need a police force.

The question is whether the police force as currently constructed is necessary.

Leeds: do you agree with these wonderful specimens of humanity who performed a vaginal cavity search on a woman with no warrant or probable cause?

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...&TextPage=1

if i become a cop does that mean i have carte blanche to digitally rape women too

these are the job perks you don't really hear that much about, eh?

No one is denying that we need a police force.

The question is whether the police force as currently constructed is necessary.

Leeds: do you agree with these wonderful specimens of humanity who performed a vaginal cavity search on a woman with no warrant or probable cause?

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...&TextPage=1

if i become a cop does that mean i have carte blanche to digitally rape women too

these are the job perks you don't really hear that much about, eh?

What do you do for a living kid? Still in school? Frustrated actor/actress? Living off mom and pop's $$$? What do u do to earn a living?

what are some courses people take to become police officers

practical sociopathy?

shooting innocents 101!

um.

seriously i'll concede defeat in this thread if someone could just take the time to explain to me why this stuff is okay and why i shouldn't get upset when it's covered up

what are some courses people take to become police officers

practical sociopathy?

shooting innocents 101!

um.

seriously i'll concede defeat in this thread if someone could just take the time to explain to me why this stuff is okay and why i shouldn't get upset when it's covered up

lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.