Shanny on the fan

rockcreature66630

Did anyone hear shannys phone call tonight with 660 the fan. Listening to him you get a sense of leadership and experience. Its awsome to see him back in black and not a blue skirt. Well ill be at the rock tomorrow night. Should be a good game. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

Did anyone hear shannys phone call tonight with 660 the fan. Listening to him you get a sense of leadership and experience. Its awsome to see him back in black and not a blue skirt. Well ill be at the rock tomorrow night. Should be a good game. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

Awesome job updating me with that info bro. I missed the Tuesday Schmooze today and never would have known. Thanks for the heads up. Here's the linky for those that want to hear it.

http://www.wfan.com/pages/744540.php

That's good for the Devils/hockey that WFAN's talking about them. (even if it is Steve Somers) :giggle:

Awesome job updating me with that info bro. I missed the Tuesday Schmooze today and never would have known. Thanks for the heads up. Here's the linky for those that want to hear it.

http://www.wfan.com/pages/744540.php

That's good for the Devils/hockey that WFAN's talking about them. (even if it is Steve Somers) :giggle:

thanks for the link, great interview...

i remember when I was a kid meeting shanahan at south mountain, he was probably 19 at the time.

he's right time just flys...damn...lol!

I used to think Somers was funny, but after all these years, he's still using the same lines and the same schtick. I can't listen to him with his love for the Rangers and Mets.

With Somers using rhymes almost all the time is real annoying. He is WFAN's version of Andrew Dice Clay minus the profanity.

i like they clay connection. Thats funny