jerseys for sale

marty_is_better30

PLZ TELL M E HOW THESE R KNOCKOFFS

First, even if they were real, (which they are not) they are not authentics.

However, i'll start with the following obvious and factual signs:

* The black striping on the arms and lower hem is too wide and an obvious giveaway to those of us who are familiar with these.

* The Brodeur looks like it was made in a high school sewing class.

* The shiny puffy Devils crest.

Anyone who pops out out of the blue advertising these in bulk is a sure sign of someone selling knockoffs. Do you have a RBK account? If you do, LMK as i am a licensed sports memorabila dealer and one of my suppliers has a RBK account. PM me the name of your RBK rep. and i'll run a check and vouch for you if it's legit. Unless you own a licensed retail establishment, RBK does not sell accounts to individuals.

Edited by SJP20

SO WHAT U ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT THESE A REPLICAS BECAUSE THE REPLICAS I KNOW OF ARE CUT ON THE SIDES AND THE HAVE ON LOWER LEFT SLEEVE A RBK SYMBOL

Authentics also have a fight strap and the neck where the NHL logo is is black, not red. These have neither. Again, more obvious signs.

Look, you either know these are knockoffs or you don't. Playing coy, won;t work. Either way, you will not sell them here.

As i said, PM me the name of your RBK rep.

Edited by SJP20

U SAYING THEY DONT HAVE FIGHT STRAPS IS THAT WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY BCUZ THESE HAVE THEM

Show pics. If they do, then they are the latest version of overseas knockoffs that i've heard about but haven't seen yet. However, the jerseys are still knockoffs, to many signs.

However, the neck where the NHL logo is is black not red. That's not up for debate.

IF U LOOK AT IT JUST BELOW THE # IN THE MIDDLE U CAN SEE A LITTLE SQUARE STITCHED ON THE INSIDE AN THATS WHERE THE STRAP I S

Great, yet again a different version of knockoffs. These things change all the damn time.

ALSO IF U KNEW BOUT THE RED JERSEYS THEY ARE BLACK ON THE NECK THE WHITE JERSEY ARE RED AROUN THE NECK

You dont even know what i am talking about. The color of the neck insert behind the NHL logo is black on home and road authentic Devils jerseys.

He obviously is dealing with this knockoff wholesale website. Notice that the pics are the exact same pics he posted in his deleted posts. Now, i'm wondering if he even had them in his posession and not just taking "orders" then buying them from this knockoff wholesaler when he had the $ for jerseys he doesn't even own.

http://jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=343

Edited by SJP20

He obviously got them from this knockoff wholesale website. Notice that the pics are the exact same pics he posted in his deleted posts. Now, i'm wondering if he even had them any jerseys in his posession and not just taking "orders" then buying them from this knockoff wholesaler when he had $ for jersyes he doesn't even own.

http://jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=343

One of my friends has been trying to get us to buy jerseys through him from some secret site, maybe this is it...

Edit: And the lettering on that Brodeur jersey looks like athletic tape :lol:

Edited by RSC

"You dont even know what i am talking about. The color of the neck insert behind the NHL logo is black on home and road authentic Devils jerseys."

Actually some legitimate jerseys do have a red NHL logo insert in the neck. Reebok is constantly changing them so maybe they were just rejects of an initial batch or something. I've actually seen jerseys at the Devils Den with the red. Mine even has the red and I can guarantee that its legit.....but ANYWAY..yea those were definitely fake, the nameplate was awful

Yes, that's correct, but that is on the replica jerseys only. The authentics are black behind the NHL logo on the neck.

Yes, that's correct, but that is on the replica jerseys only. The authentics are black behind the NHL logo on the neck.

Oh ok, thanks! I was always kinda curious why there were two different ones.

Edited by jsalz

This thread is GREAT. This dude totally screwed with the wrong person in unknown poster.

Its great that we have some real knowledgable people around here to keep this place legit!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

So that not just anybody can create a "Marty is KING" Profile and try to peddle second-rate knock offs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.