NHL10 or COD Warfare 2 or Left 4 Dead 2???

Par9

COD MW2 and NHL10. I bought the original Left 4 Dead due to hype and brought it back the next day. Horrible game.

While im far from the biggest left 4 dead fan, the game was designed primarily to be a PC game. Much like everything else that Valve develops, Half Life, Orange Box they go for PC gameplay first than adapt to the console. This is the opposite of most other studios right now. For left 4 dead the game style doesnt translate well to console at all due to the coordination needed, and that shooters dont play well on consoles.

I have NHL10 and Left 4 Dead 2 (my roommate has Modern Warfare 2)

NHL10 is excellent, GM mode, better gameplay, better fights.Definitely a huge jump over NHL09.

Left 4 dead 2 is awesome as well, i love it more than the first (I also enjoy killing zombies) and i enjoy the cooperative play with friends. "The Director" Artificial Intelligence is superb, no two games are ever the same. You play Parish once, and the next time, weapons are different, the zombies are located in different places, and in some cases the ways to get through the level are opened or blocked off making each time you play different.

Modern Warefare 2 is sick, tons of great levels, the Ops missions are fun and the online is obviously excellent. If you haven't played the first, play it, beat it THEN get the 2nd,

personally, im waiting for my friend to finish CODMW2 so i can borrow it, but im also not really an online player, but if you like the online mode, then id get this over Left 4 dead

NHL 10 is an absolute must for any hockey fan. Fantastic game.

As for Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, I haven't played either yet, but I preferred Modern Warfare 1 over Left 4 Dead 1. Of course, a lot of that could have to do with my old roommate who would play Left 4 Dead to all hours of the night on high blast volume while yelling into his headset as if there were in fact zombies in my living room. Soured me on that game a little.

Luckily, my current roommate already bought both MW2 and L4D2, so I'll be playing both shortly...

• 2 weeks later...