Let's Pool Our Money And Buy Gionta A Goal!

Elias Sports Bureau

So much for the old adage that if you work hard and go to the net you'll be rewarded...

It's tough to see Little G just not get anything -- almost as bad as seeing him absorb 80,000 hits a game -- esp. since he was the only one with any kind of anything last year. It would be really sweet to see him get one tomorrow (for MANY reasons).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said this many times. Lil G needs a goal. He gets smashed so many times a game. It's time to be rewarded for all the hard work and punishment he has been taking. I do like the fact that he never looks in pain and almost always gets a good lick on the guy that hit him.

I'll chip in a whole dollar. :D

That's a lot of faith from fellow forumers, Chico.

I'd do anything to get the kid a goal and you better believe this money will go where I say it goes -- even if it's only my $5.

My deepest apologies, I should trust my fellow board members and Devils fans. I am sending the money as we speak (where do I send it? lol)

That's probably a good thing, since I was out at 2AM walking for cigarettes trying to clear my head...

Do you have a dog? Late long dog walks really help clear your mind, lol. But seriously, plus if you're really pissed you can let the dog go on the neighbor that never shutups (Not that I've ever done that, lol)

A weeble is a toy. Like Zam said, it's tag line was "weebles wobble but they don't fall down."

There are dolls that are shaped like weebles, maybe you've seen them. You push them over and they bounce back up and to the side and back and forth...

You mean like those inflatable punching bags shaped like bowling pins?