What's With All The Giguere Apologists??

NJDF

Today I saw Smellrose and he said the Devils can only score "UGLY" goals which is what they did last night.    

angry-smiley-030.gifDamn that greasy haired motherf&*#er!!!

I was ticked.     Talk about UGLY goals what do you call the one Marty scored for them?

Let's not go there........

THREE CHEERS FOR SHEEPS!  GREAT POST!

Kudos Sheepy!

J.S. Giguere is simply a test to see who is going to jump on his bandwagon. The Devils have made all of the six goaltenders they played in four rounds look nothing but ordinary and yes, CAA, "O-VER-RATED".

Before the idea of a Devils v Ducks final was a thought, MSG had a poll - Which goaltender would you play in a game 7? Giguere or Brodeur. The Talk of our Town fools picked Jiggy despite the fact that he NEVER played a game 7.

I agree 100% with the idea that Jiggy gets rattled after giving up goals. Flashback to 11/12/02 when the Ducks visited CAA.

Allow me to quote the recap, "Langenbrunner and Gomez forced overtime by scoring 29 seconds apart midway through the third period against J.S. Giguere to wipe out a 2-0 deficit." In OT, "Stevens took a long shot from the blue line that Giguere failed to hold. The puck bounced right in front and Langenbrunner popped it over the goaltender and into the net."

I believe Jiggy had some sort of shutout streak coming into this game until Gomez & Langenbrunner ended his ego trip. He was so upset after the tying goal & threw his stick across the ice after the OT winner as he left the ice.

Thanks for visiting Jiggy! Please come again soon! :P

Jiggy has Hextall numbers in the finals, can they all shutup. I'll give him credit for Detroit, but that's it. The rebounds are flying, the sticks are flying, and he's lucky Marshall didn't kick his ass to make Jiggy's night even worse.

Giguere did a great job against Minnesota too. He single-handily ended the Wild season after Game 1. Wild were pouring all the shots over him and they could not even get a goal. Wild scored olny one goal in this series. That's what you call great goaltending, Chico.