Devils Throwbacks and T-Shirts at Modells!

BlizzardCyclone

Just wanted to pass this along to you guys who were on the fence about ordering from NHL.com or any other online retail store, and not sure if you'd get this before the 3/17 game.

I found this coupon online for 15% Off your total purchase of regular and sale priced merchandise. Coupon courtesy of ZogSports.org and can be found here: 15% Off Modells Printable Coupon

Retro Jerseys are priced at $150, marked down from $170, and this coupon brings your total to $127.50, NO TAX!

The T-Shirts are priced $19.99 each and with the coupon come out to $16.99 NO TAX!

I just came back from the Jersey City (Newport area) Modells and got a retro Brodeur Jersey (This is the only player in stock at this location, many S, M, L, XL but no XXL) Here are a few pics of what they have for retro stuff. I picked up the Brodeur Jersey, as well as the Brodeur Retro Jersey/T-Shirt. The color is more of a green but my camera made it look like a darker green than what it was. Here for those who wish to see them.

Brodeur_jerseyf.jpg

Brodeur_jerseyb.jpg

retroT.jpg

Parise_retroT.jpg

Brodeur_retroT.jpg

stevens_retrof.jpg

stevens_retroB.jpg

I hear from other members on the board that other players (Elias & Parise) Jerseys are available at other Modells locations. I also believe besides the Stevens Retro shirt, Daneyko and Resch are available in this type of t-shirt too. As far as the Retro styled Parise and Brodeur Jersey-Shirts, I think Elias is available, but not sure if any other players are available.

This is perfect for anyone who wants to get this jersey right now and not pay the ridiculous $190 fee from Devils Den, and not roll the dice with ordering it online and getting it in time for this game. Hope this helps at least 1 person :) Thanks for reading!

Anyone know if they have any Elias t-shirts in green?

MD2020, the Modells in the Livingston Mall has the red and green CCM jerseys in Brodeur, Elias and Parise (sizes are limited in Parise). They also have the green t-shirts in Langenbrunner, Elias, Brodeur, Parise, Stevens and Daneyko. Hope this helps you out some.

MD2020, the Modells in the Livingston Mall has the red and green CCM jerseys in Brodeur, Elias and Parise (sizes are limited in Parise). They also have the green t-shirts in Langenbrunner, Elias, Brodeur, Parise, Stevens and Daneyko. Hope this helps you out some.

Thanks SD! I'll be stopping by the Modells in Rockaway tomorrow, I'm sure they have the same inventory.

Went to Modells last night

Used my ticket stub from the Rag$ game and got 15% off a $150 Brodeur jersey... and I was right... they gave me 2 vouchers for tickets to the Columbus game... making the throwback jersey almost free.

Used my ticket stub from the Rag$ game and got 15% off a $150 Brodeur jersey... and I was right... they gave me 2 vouchers for tickets to the Columbus game... making the throwback jersey almost free.

Depending upon what they have left in terms of tickets (I am assuming a lot), the jersey is actually free. I got vouchers for the 3/30 Bruins game, which I cashed in before Wednesday's game, and I was given two seats in Sec. 10, $115 box office price.

I went to Modells yesterday as well and got the throwback jersey plus the 15% off coupon. I got two orange ticket vouchers good for the Devils/Boston game on 4/30. Like msweet said, practically the throwback jersey paid for itself.