Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, but look at the URL on that pic...it says MSN...I know for a fact I didn't put it on MSN. That and I definitely didn't crop it to show just Sega.

Because for the safety of the others in that photo I cropped it thinking by your name that that was you...Then uploaded it onto my site... :P

Ahh ok...well there is a pic with me in it taken by the person you posted a pic of...both pics are posted on devilsphere.com, but I can't get into that site right now :( It's a bad picture anyways...I'll see if I can get to it tomorrow. :)

moustic... have to disagree about TV, key is simply limiting the amount you watch. But I watch a ton of movies, like 2-3 a day usually, so I need a TV.

Which reminds me... you should try and see the movie "Better Off Dead" for two reasons:

1. There is a pair of Japanese twins, one that doesn't speak English at all and one that learned it from ABC's Wide World of Sports. He talks like he is announcing a game! Your comment of "learning English by hockey radio" made me think of it... imagine meeting moustic and he sounds exactly like John Hennessy!

2. There is a French exchange student in there... ever since seeing this movie for the first time I have claimed French girls as #1.

You know what I never get in movies? Whenever there's a foreigner, they speak perfect English except for the easy stuff like "oui" or "au revoir." Shouldn't it be the opposite. Bah, I'm arguing for realism in movies, why would I do that?

TWO DOLLARS!

I love how it starts as a tiny joke in the first ten minutes and is repeated constantly throughout the film. Build-up through repetition.

Hell if you look at the end, he is biking across the baseball field when it zooms out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.