Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Neuwy. My hair isn't lighter, just a lot longer and I had gel in that pic.

Cowboys still suck, they beat a 0-3 (now 0-4) Jets team who are obviously missing their QB and they blew a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter to the Giants before finally putting away a tired Giants team at the end. Bill Parrells teams don't blow leads like that in the 4th quarter.

thanks Neiwy, and the Giants should have never been down by 15 points to the boys in the first place. And it was the Dallas D that was tired at the end of the game, so don't try to say the Gaints were tired, cause Dallas was way more tired then them. And you don't think the jets put out better players than the cowboys did? The talent level of the jets is great compared to the cowboys. Parcells is turning this team around, you can see it already.

Cowgirls D wasn't tired, there was nothing to be tired about because the Giants couldn't muster any offense before the 4th quarter, no pressure, no nothing. Me and you and like 9 more of our friends could have defended the Giants the first 3 quarters successfully. But once the Giants actually took chances, actually went for the big plays, they were making them cause they got all the offensive talent in the world to do so, just Fassel doesn't take advantage of that because his purse is tied around his neck too tightly and not allowing enough blood to reach his brain.

Cute kid...but what's she doing on hard concrete and near a sharp edged bleacher bench when she's learning to walk! :o

:noclue:

well, I was playing baseball and she was playing on the grass. It just happened that she decided that she wanted to walk on that day. Sammy I think its best to leave the parenting to parents and mind your own business. :evil:

BTW, RD she is 13 months. She is a late walker but an early talker. :P

Oh take it easy, I wasn't parenting. :rolleyes:

sounded like parenting to me :lol:

Cute kid...but what's she doing on hard concrete and near a sharp edged bleacher bench when she's learning to walk! :o

:noclue:

well, I was playing baseball and she was playing on the grass. It just happened that she decided that she wanted to walk on that day. Sammy I think its best to leave the parenting to parents and mind your own business. :evil:

BTW, RD she is 13 months. She is a late walker but an early talker. :P

Oh take it easy, I wasn't parenting. :rolleyes:

sounded like parenting to me :lol:

:angry: Was not! :rant:

Just an observation. :P

nevermind them, what's with the retarded hockey players outside the HHOF?

I think they are there as an indicator to the lost tourist that can't find the HHOF because it's IN A FRICKING MALL OF ALL PLACES?!?!?! Why?? :noclue:

Not that I couldn't find it or anything. :rolleyes:

Edited by JesterDevil

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.