'03-'04 Schedule Should Be Released This Week

Z-Man

Just because the Devils don't release it fully doesn't mean it won't be released earlier....it's easy (but a pain in the ass) to go on to NHL.com and just pick out all 82 of the Devils games from the league-wide day by day schedule they usually place on the site.

Hell, that's what I did last year for the front page before anyone ever released a team by team schedule!

Just because the Devils don't release it fully doesn't mean it won't be released earlier....it's easy (but a pain in the ass) to go on to NHL.com and just pick out all 82 of the Devils games from the league-wide day by day schedule they usually place on the site.

Hell, that's what I did last year for the front page before anyone ever released a team by team schedule!

That's true dedication, RD! And I'm sure it was a huge pain in the ass!

Pinevier, I believe they are switching it to 6 division games. The theory is this: if there are 5 division games, one team gets 3 home games and one team gets 2. Since division games are often good sellers (think Devils-Rangers, Devils-Flyers, Devils-Islanders, hell even Devils-Penguins), it would generate more money for the team that had 3 home games. Give them both 3 for a total of 6 and you boost revenue as well as rivalries.

As much as I love seeing Edmonton come around, they don't sell well. Might as well see Edmonton once every two years and be guaranteed to see our division opponents three times a year.

I'd like to see more Western games myself. I always try to get to the Detroit game. The November Sucks game was one of the better Devs games all year, I thought, was a great comeback. Colorado and Dallas are usually good games. Hoping the Devs will be in Dallas again this year, an excuse to go back down. :evil: That is, if there is no lockout...... :(

Oh, that's easy with the right tools.

grep "NJD" schedule.html