New Jersey

GetReal

I just shouldn't say it, not that it's a big secret or anything, but out of respect... if you're dying to know it would not be hard to go online and do some research... you'll get it pretty fast.

PK, hot sauce has taste, a great taste! Frank's Red Hot is a good starter if you want a little spice with a lot of taste.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Google -> "original buffalo wings" -> I'm feeling lucky

My problem with the recipe is that suicide is not hot enough for me. I use like 10 drops of Cholula on a slice of pizza!

And hot sauce definitely has flavor. There is a line where it becomes too hot and hampers the flavor, but that line is really high for me. There's a franchise near me called "Wings to Go" (don't think there are any in Jersey) that has sauces from mild

I just shouldn't say it, not that it's a big secret or anything, but out of respect... if you're dying to know it would not be hard to go online and do some research... you'll get it pretty fast.

Out of respect? To who? Do you know these people personally or something? If I searched google and found it, would you confirm it?

Are you guys talking about hot sauce like, say, Tabasco sauce, or "salsa" like you eat with Mexican food & chips. Salsa has a lot of flavor and has varying degrees of heat depending on how heavy the jalapeno use.