Blog launched to ridicule Єklund (2.3% accurate)

coryrafalski

I mean, I love the 2.3% auto-type as much as anyone... but that blog is going to be pushing it. Seems the agenda is to angle Єklund (2.3% accurate) as close to 0% as possible.

If the site legitimately counts when he's right as well as when he's mistaken, then I'll be interested. But the first few posts seem to be just targeting him for the sake of it... and we already know he's a pretty big joke.

I mean, I love the 2.3% auto-type as much as anyone... but that blog is going to be pushing it. Seems the agenda is to angle Єklund (2.3% accurate) as close to 0% as possible.

If the site legitimately counts when he's right as well as when he's mistaken, then I'll be interested. But the first few posts seem to be just targeting him for the sake of it... and we already know he's a pretty big joke.

is there any trustworthy hockey reporter out there?

This guy's been ridiculing Єklund (2.3% accurate) for making stuff up and charging money for it for ages now.

My name is Peklund

I am really just a fraud. I once listened to a hockey game on the radio as a kid while my mom threw tennis balls at my head. This made me an expert on NHL rumours. So now I pull them from my ass on a daily basis. Will you give me all your money?

My "P" System

P1...I made it up

P2...I made it up with an imaginary source in my head

P3...I saw it on a message board and thought it made sense

P4...I saw it on Spector's

P5...I saw it on TSN and confirmed it as my own

Subscribe to Peklund

$1000 per week

$4000 per month (save 33%)

$48,000 per year (save 44%)

$1 million lifetime (save nothing and die bankrupt)

I accept I OWE YOU's and Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim to Win free donut coupons if they are signed by Don Koharski.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!