Trade Game

cgosha21

Let's play a trade game. Who do you think is getting traded & for who? To help everyone out below is a link to capgeek.com, they have an option called trade machine under the calculators header. Let's see what everyone comes up with

My link

My trade(s):

Rolston (5.062) to NYI for Radek Martinek (1.5)

Salvador (2.9) to Dallas for 3rd round draft pick

By doing these trades it leaves us with 3.4 Million to pick up or bring up players to fill out roster spots. By picking Martinek it fills the Salvador spot with half of the money. Plus we have a good amount of young forwards in the system to fill Roston spot

Let's play a trade game. Who do you think is getting traded & for who? To help everyone out below is a link to capgeek.com, they have an option called trade machine under the calculators header. Let's see what everyone comes up with

My link

My trade(s):

Rolston (5.062) to NYI for Radek Martinek (1.5)

Salvador (2.9) to Dallas for 3rd round draft pick

By doing these trades it leaves us with 3.4 Million to pick up or bring up players to fill out roster spots. By picking Martinek it fills the Salvador spot with half of the money. Plus we have a good amount of young forwards in the system to fill Roston spot

Pretty cool and while I like Martinek, hypothetically this trade is not worth it. He is very injury-prone and that 1.5 mil is better elsewhere. Still sounds like a fun game.

Pretty cool and while I like Martinek, hypothetically this trade is not worth it. He is very injury-prone and that 1.5 mil is better elsewhere. Still sounds like a fun game.

If you can trade him for a pick that would great as well. Folks we're looking to lose salary. Losing Rolston contract kills 2 birds which is worth 2 in the bush.

If you can trade him for a pick that would great as well. Folks we're looking to lose salary. Losing Rolston contract kills 2 birds which is worth 2 in the bush.

I know we are dumping salary, but at least get something in return. Right now a pick is more valuable than a guy who is going to take up 1.5 mil and is always injured. We save even more money and get a pick.

know we all want to move mr winky and his ridiculous cap hit...

however, if we are stuck with him the devils will have two of the heaviest shots from the point in the league on the PP.

have you guys thought about the PP combos for the upcoming season?

To my recollection Arnott has a pretty heavy shot as well.